WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SURVIVOR GUY

SURVIVOR GUYS questions

Guest HazeyWolf

hhmmm... not Columbia... not Endeavor... not Discovery... is it the Enterprise?  I think I may have seen it at the Moffet Naval Air Station Air Show years ago... ever read any Poul Anderson?  I think its time to privatize the space industry and sack NASA... keep JPL and the Missle Programs though... Ever play Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space? That was an great game - took you through the whole history of US NASA vs. USSR... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Aldrin's_Race_into_Space

You, of course, are correct sir.  I can remember watching the two flights of Enterprise in 7th grade on tv during science class.  They were going to call it "Constitution" but they changed it to "Enterprise" after a bunch of Trekers (not Trekies) wrote in and got the name changed.  I have never played the Buzz Aldrin game.  It  looks cool.  I did play a game called I recently purchased Space Station Sim developed in part by NASA.  Looks cool but I haven't really played it much.  I played a game on my Commodore 64 called Operation Space Station that was pretty cool.

Guest HazeyWolf

My Dad was a DO on the USS Enterprise, Dave... it was still a lucky guess.  I've always figured there must be another secret space craft that they have prepped for emergencies...

What was the Soviet's only only fully completed and operational  Orbital Space Shuttle called and what does the name translate to in English?

buranenergia2cda7.jpg

Guest smallgamehunter

"Ptichka meaning little bird

Its been a while since I visited this thread. So HazeyWolf posted the last post here and I didnt see it. What a story that was. Now that I see his post I can honestly say I miss the old Hazey. He was a good friend for a time. Than the Dr Jeckle Mr. Hyde thing happened. Ill never know or understand what happened to the man.

There were times he had me rolling on the floor laughing and times I was amazed at his knowledge and intelligence.The only dark days of the wildsurvive journey. I wish it had never happened.

Its been a while since I visited this thread. So HazeyWolf posted the last post here and I didnt see it. What a story that was. Now that I see his post I can honestly say I miss the old Hazey. He was a good friend for a time. Than the Dr Jeckle Mr. Hyde thing happened. Ill never know or understand what happened to the man.

There were times he had me rolling on the floor laughing and times I was amazed at his knowledge and intelligence.The only dark days of the wildsurvive journey. I wish it had never happened.

I'm with ya there buddy, wish he was still here, and not all crazy...

~SK