WildSurvive Forum

I am pleased to announce that two of our Moderators have agreed to accept greater responsibilty with Wild Survive.com.

First: I have asked that Holly accept the role of Administrator. Holly has been an active (very active) member of this community for several years now, both here on Wild Survive as well as on other forums.  As a forum Moderator, Holly has exhibited the leadership style and skill that is so crucial to managing both the website's information content, as well as the forum’s complex social dynamics. Her fingerprints are in every nook and cranny of Wild Survive. She has acquired and core role, if not a unique one, with our Campfire visitors, and with wit, wisdom, passion, and compassion she has gained the respect of all our members.  Furthermore, Holly’s understanding and perception of Wild Survive’s goals and objectives are both clear and strong. She will make a strong Administrator.

Second: I have asked Hazeywolf to fill the role of Administrative Assistant. At this point this will be a temporary role although time and circumstances will dictate whether this becomes a permanent position. I hope it will. “Hazey” will be responsible for offering technical guidence as WildSurvive.com establishes itself in the increasingly competitive internet market. He will also be addressing any current and future technical glitches as well as providing support and guidance to all our members when and where it is needed. I have come to appreciate Hazey's knowledge of modern internet technology and I respect his willingness to assist all members with his well placed, advice on these and many, many, many, many, many, many other issues. He and I have spoken at great length on the complex nature of his challenge and I am certain he is up to the task.

I am sure my confidence in Holly and Hazey is shared by all.

Thank you both for accepting this responsibility.

BB

Thanks, my friends!  Bigblue, thank you for your confidence!  I truly believe we have the finest group of members of any forum out there and I'm proud to serve in whatever capacity I can.  Thank you for this opportunity!  Hugs and kisses!

Please extend your congratulations to Gandar, who has graciously accepted a position as Moderator.  Gandar has a true gift for diplomacy and tact and will be a welcome addition to our happy family here.  Congrats, Gandar! :thumbsup:

LOL!!!  Sorry about that, Gandar, I was aiming for the jugular but missed...  :P  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL!!!  Sorry about that, Gandar, I was aiming for the jugular but missed...  :P  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hehe.

Guest HazeyWolf

Congratulations and thanks for helping out 'round the place, Gandar!