WildSurvive Forum
Dark Squirrel

Super Squirrel's Mobile Command Post

Thats great Dave.

As tatonka readies the trailer hitch on his jeep to snatch the mcp and take it to Alaska :naughty:

Todays accomplishment consisted mostly to getting the  censored.gif trailer lights working.  Well mostly working. :whistle:  I don't have hazard lights.  But I think that if I'm having a "hazard" then I probably shouldn't be towing a trailer. :rofl:

OK.  The MCP is all inspected and road legal. :thumbsup: :cheers: :clap:  Is it finished?  No. :nono:  Is it going to be used?  Yes. :yes:  I'm gunna take it out this weekend and shoot some video at the same time.

Dave it looks awesome.  :thumbup:

(little does he know just how lucky he is that I am flying to Alaska) :naughty:

Pretty cool Dave. Fruits of labor starting to pay off! It's been a long while since I had a good woodworking project, too bad you weren't closer so I could help with the cabinetry!

Dave, it's wonderful!  I can't believe how much you've gotten done on it already.  Thank you SO much for shooting the video.  It's almost as good as being in your backyard myself.  :woot:

Not only is the Mobile Command a neat trailer but his videos are classic. Sharen came into my computer control center (kitchen)  :P  and asked "was that Daves voice I heard"?  :D

OK.  I have reserved a campsite at Cranberry Lake State Park for Oct 2-4.  There is going to be a teardrop camper convention there.  there is already almost 20 campers signed up.  I'm gunna shoot tons of video.  WOOHOO!  Can't wait. :clap: :cheers: :bounce:

I'm also going to take it out this weekend to my buddys woodlot. :yes: :thumbup:

I'm actually considereing bringing it.  I'm gunna wait to see how cold it's going to be first. :sad:

~ well, I don't blame you there, Dave. I'd HATE to topple over in some frigid water!  :scared: (I'd hate to even have to step in some frigid water to get into my Kayak!)  :unsure:

It's still hot as hell way down here, so I forget how cold it is up where Super Squirrels roam.  :P

What can I say but "KUDOS!!!!"    :thumbsup:  Congratulations Dave, and don't let 'em give you a hard time about how long it took.  Just remind them that at least it was done RIGHT!  ;)

Last night I bought a digital converter box for my tv.  Tonight I'm buying a 12v inverter and a 6" memory foam mattress to replace the inflatable mattress I have now.  It just pains me to take a brand new $180 mattress and hack 6 inches off one side so it fits. :scared:

Last night I bought a digital converter box for my tv.  Tonight I'm buying a 12v inverter and a 6" memory foam mattress to replace the inflatable mattress I have now.  It just pains me to take a brand new $180 mattress and hack 6 inches off one side so it fits. :scared:

~ It it's memory foam, why can't you just squeeze it into its place and tell it to stay?    :P  :whistle:

Woohoo!! :bounce:  The gods smile upon me! :angel:  I went to buy my mattress and instead of ringing me up for $180 they rang it up as $100.  That paid for my 12 inverter to power my digital tv converter box so I can watch tv.  With the money I saved I'm gunna go back and get the 750w inverter for $20 more. :thumbsup: