WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SURVIVOR GUY

SURVIVOR GUYS June road trip

Me and Mrs SURVIVOR GAL loaded up the SUV with some clothes and a few survival items and headed south west down to the border and crossed the mighty Mississippi river at Fort Madision. We took RT#2 west along the Iowa Missouri border. After going up hill and down hill for about 75 miles we got into Amish country. You know if you see one of those guys youve seen em all. There must be a picture some where of how there supposed to dress. Typifying the stereotype I think they call it. :err:

Any way I hung a left and headed south down into Missouri. We finally stopped in a small town to get something to eat. I noticed the flag on the little post office was at half mast. I asked the waitress why that was. She said that means their hireing. :o

I think this would have been a good place for O J Simpson to hide out because I think they all got the same DNA down here :yes:

We left the diner and drove around town a little bit and we spotted a small petting zoo. We got out and each pen had a sign with the name of the animal and a recipe for it. :unsure:

We ran into a wedding party.

image005pk0.jpg

Shot at 2007-06-28

Looks like they waited till the last minute dont it. I guess she told Jimmy Bob the baby wasnt hers and he believed her.

I suddenly recognised that I had been here before years ago during my party days. I had sex with a tall country gal that brought tears to my eyes. Now that I think about it it was probably the mace. :dribble:

They use the same car here for drivers ed. and sex education classes. :yes:

They been havin a lot of rain down here but I see that didnt keep the boys from getten in some fishin.

image001hk2.jpg

Shot at 2007-06-28

Well we headed back up north to civilization and headed west. You know I dont know weather I liked the corn fields or the bean fields better. Tough decision. :dontgetit:

Well I better get on up the trail.  :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

:roolling: :clap:

Survivor Guy, you sure know how to have a good time!  :cheers:

Guest HazeyWolf

Yah, well guess who the dad really is? lol...

You know why, Woods?  Because you and I live here in the South and see sights like these every day! LOLOLOL!!!

They were passing them out at the family reunion, K-Bob, where the two of you met! :whistle:

Is that your wedding K Bob? I didnt think you were that handsome. You seem to be in good spirits considering her dad is standing there with a loaded shotgun. :scared:

:hugegrin:  I tried to convince my wife to have a "themed" wedding...I would wear my cover-alls (with a pouch of Beechnut sticking out of the center chest pocket), John Deere hat, shotguns, coon dogs, the whole works!  She wouldn't go for it.  Since we were getting married in December, I then tried to convince her to let me dress as Santa, her as Mrs Claus, the groomsmen and bridesmaids as elves...she didn't go for that either.  ::)

:hugegrin:  I tried to convince my wife to have a "themed" wedding...I would wear my cover-alls (with a pouch of Beechnut sticking out of the center chest pocket), John Deere hat, shotguns, coon dogs, the whole works!  She wouldn't go for it.  Since we were getting married in December, I then tried to convince her to let me dress as Santa, her as Mrs Claus, the groomsmen and bridesmaids as elves...she didn't go for that either.  ::)

WOMEN :nono:    Go figure.

Guest taken by the wind...

~ LOL! Only in America. would someone invent a couch or a recliner that you can drive.  :cool:  "Gee... I sit on my butt 24/7 and I really hate to get up to go get my beer from the fridge... hey!  :idea:  What if I could DRIVE my recliner to the kitchen......  :cheers:

Oh for goodness sake Taken drive your chair to the kitchen. How dumb bring your refridgerator to the living room. Jeese.