WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Thanks for the vote of confidence

Id like to thank the members for sticking with me while we sort out our future here at wild survive.

Were looking at some new applications to our hosting that should make this a more fun site.

Money is no object yet and the site is secure into the future.

Brace yourselves our next move is to open the campfire to guests. I have no idea how this will work but its just an expeiment to see if we can draw some new member when they see our great community here and get aquainted. We may run into some jerks and open our campfire up to spammers but it should be fun. We can shut the door at any time.Just give them a wild survive welcome.

Please make yourselves at home here and have some fun. You will find it almost impossible to get in trouble with me. You wont have to worry about stepping on egg shells around here. All I ask is you keep in mind that we have to maintain some kind of appearence of a family atmosphere. (what ever that is ).We have youngsters here you know. :nop:

Just dont get offended if your nasty post gets deleated. :woot: If you make a mess clean it up please. :peace:

Swede, you've done a monumentus thing by keeping this site alive. Let me know how I can help. I have one suggestion that we have a "members only" CIGAR & COGNAC room, to discuss, well you know, cigars and cognac.....I'd even suggest a "paid" membership for the priviledge and to help the the overhead woes of the website.

Guest HazeyWolf

Thanks for being a good caretaker and sharing your thoughts with us, Mr. Swede.  Its exciting and comfortiing to hear about your creative efforts to improve the site and make it better for us all. 

Guest taken by the wind...

~ well if you're gonna have THAT you have to have Holly and Taken's room! LOL!   :unsure:   :whistle:

You can also add an obscure pshycodelic corner called inside Hazey's mind.....  (like with a unicorn jumping out of some dude's eyes and stuff...) and that's where Hazey can post everything he has to say about stuff... 

and stuff....  :P :whistle:

:unsure:

~ well if you're gonna have THAT you have to have Holly and Taken's room! LOL!   :unsure:   :whistle:

You can also add an obscure pshycodelic corner called inside Hazey's mind.....   (like with a unicorn jumping out of some dude's eyes and stuff...) and that's where Hazey can post everything he has to say about stuff...  

and stuff....   :P :whistle:

Well of course you and Holly will have your own room! It'll be called..."The Kitchen".....

Ummmm...I think I just dug my own grave...But I just couldn't help myself to that one....LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Thanks for being a good caretaker and sharing your thoughts with us, Mr. Swede.  Its exciting and comfortiing to hear about your creative efforts to improve the site and make it better for us all. 

Wooo boy that guy can lay out a string of BS cant he. :nono:

Well of course you and Holly will have your own room! It'll be called..."The Kitchen".....

Ummmm...I think I just dug my own grave...But I just couldn't help myself to that one....LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Taken, OBVIOUSLY Rocky is unaware of the pajama parties you and I have in our room, when we discuss everything of real importance, like men and sex and stuff...and he also seems to be unaware that we don't cook.  :woot:  LOLOL!!!

Guest taken by the wind...

Taken, OBVIOUSLY Rocky is unaware of the pajama parties you and I have in our room, when we discuss everything of real importance, like men and sex and stuff...and he also seems to be unaware that we don't cook.  :woot:  LOLOL!!!

~ Hey Bigblue! Rocky thinks I need to be in a kitchen!  :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofll: :roolling:  he's never seen my smashed up tuna fish cakes recipe has he?  :whistle: :P

Can we have a "Flirt Corner" for the ladies and me?????????????????

Or mabey an E strip club?

Now why would anyone want to see you strip Woods. :nono: :puke: :puke:

Heres the design I came up with. These are 50-50 pocket T shirts. Theres a variety of colors and sizes with a dollar more for each extra large size. There will be "wildsurvive .com" printed over the pocket(upper right hand corner) in front with the main printing on the back.

With an order of 24 or more the average cost will be $8 each. There will be shipping because my guy wont ship Ill have to do that. :(

shirt002nh4.jpg

Shot with FinePix S5100 at 2007-07-12

Swede, you've done a monumentus thing by keeping this site alive. Let me know how I can help. I have one suggestion that we have a "members only" CIGAR & COGNAC room, to discuss, well you know, cigars and cognac.....I'd even suggest a "paid" membership for the priviledge and to help the the overhead woes of the website.

:cigar:      :cheers:      !!!

Thanks Bob.

Maybe I should explain that if we collect at least 24 or so orders here combined we can get them for 8 bucks apiece. Now that I look at what I typed it looks like everbody has to order 24. No we just have to order 24 to get that price. If you only want one thats fine will add it to the order.