WildSurvive Forum
Nazgul

graduation celebration at the mountains

i just finished the secound biggest exams in my life...the ones i needed to pass high school ...i couldn't even wait the results so me and my girlfriend went to the mountains to celebrate both our birthdays ...while i was on the train i was very frustrated cause my coleagues received their grades ...only i didn't...and i was very nervous too cause the exams were very hard and half of my class mates failed it

4xlrk3l.jpg

after hitchhiking some kms we reached the Putna waterfall ....

6byhbon.jpg

4mv97de.jpg

we decided to relax the rest of the day and when night settled we decided to make a big fire ...both to warm our water filled boots and socks and to drink a little (our birthdays)

67sq8p4.jpg

67zg5sx.jpg

the next day...madalina thaught we should visit a 180 meter long tunnel in the mountain. We had to walk about 9 km to reach it but it was worth it ...

4qdfvbm.jpg

since it was to early to head back we took a little time to eat and cool off

4pv3xom.jpg

6fak16v.jpg

trying to get the fire going ...thank god for the little gas bottle i took (gandar knows *boom*)

52uungi.jpg

made some soup ...and cow meat

4pwh1zp.jpg

6gv4379.jpg

after all that we went back to the cabin

5xhrz9t.jpg

5yt77sz.jpg

couldn't have made it all the 50 kms in all theese 4 days without my boots :D

4ztk309.jpg

a nice landscape

4zk9lcm.jpg

local wildlife

4t7r5za.jpg

643lm5t.jpg

6hi93jq.jpg

i am so proud i caught this water snake....it made a good meal :)) joking

632ztw2.jpg

my beautiful models

4kwqgzo.jpg

6284nx5.jpg

543my3r.jpg

l

Nazgul, these are the most beautiful pictures!  Thank you SO much for sharing these with all of us!  I love the one of you looking out the train window.  Your expression says exactly how you must have been feeling over the exams. :hug:  Any word yet?

yes holly ...i passed them ...with 7.77 ...that's a B or C in american school grades

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

I got a Fuji 5100.

Totally awesome pictures. Not only good photography but great composition and subject matter. To me there are three kinds of picture .

1. A picture of somethig good.

2.A good picture of something.

3. A good picture of something good.

These are all threes. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for sharing. You can tell them I said so. :P

Guest HazeyWolf

yes holly ...i passed them ...with 7.77 ...that's a B or C in american school grades

CONGRATULATIONS, NAZGUL!!! Way to go! - Thank you for the glorious photos, you have an great eye for framing beauty.  Romania is truly one of the most breathtaking and beautiful coutries in the world.  Again - thank you for sharing it, and a little of your life with us.  Happy Birthday to you both - truly a memorable journey...

I hope you didn't frighten Madalina too badly by practicing parkour along the cliff-sides and waterfalls during your hike! lol...

she got really scared at some jump (wich i didn't make) she usualy is used to jumps and stuff...but this one got her really scared :))

thanks for the congrats :D

trying to get the fire going ...thank god for the little gas bottle i took (gandar knows *boom*)

HAHAHAHA, and how did the bottle fare?

A very big standing clap to your passing grades brother. We're all really happy for you and proud to call you our friend.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics with us. They are truly amazing.

Gandar

the gas worked just fine ...even though i poured only 3 or 4 ml ...the tinder brust into flames...i've got to refil it and use it some other time ...

the gas worked just fine ...even though i poured only 3 or 4 ml ...the tinder brust into flames...i've got to refil it and use it some other time ...

Very cool. Excellent pics my friend.  Keep them coming.

How much did the cam run you?

700 dollars but ...it's much cheaper now

Wow, more than I like to spend on a camera but sadly you get what you pay for sometimes...