WildSurvive Forum
Woodsman

New season to start Aug 10th

this is what i got on the news letter.

--------------------------------------------------

Survivorman – Season 2

The long awaited season of Survivorman is nearly upon us. From the rain forests of the Amazon, to the scorching heat of the Kalahari Desert, to the dog teams of Labrador, air times are now official, well, as official as broadcasters can be. Look for the new season to start on August 10th on Discovery and October 2nd on OLN.

------------------------------------------------

ICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAIT....but I guess I got to! :woot:

okay, so FINALLLLLLY!!!!! i woke up real early this morning and remembered that survivorman would be on today. and had to force myself to get back to sleep, it was hard,i  was excited!>

i kinda thought the first episode was gona be the first one he posted on his blog but it isnt, its the kalahari desert, fine with me!

I cant wait!

I think they shuffled the programing because the Man versus wild got cancelled. :D

hopefully enough people watch the new season that it will get really good ratings again and they might show less and less man vs wild.

i cant even stand that name. it shows what he thinks about being in the wilderness, people that put themselves VS nature, are gona have another thing commin to em, you gota learn to live with nature, not against it.

w/e, im just excited to see some new episodes!!!

I think they shuffled the programing because the Man versus wild got cancelled. :D

and they have junk yard wars on now.... yes! i use to watch that on tlc along time ago.

survivorman.... woot.. i'm going to recored this season.

Not in Canada until Oct. 2nd

Thats what the internet's for xD

Eh and for the Man vs Wild hate no one said you had to watch it I like it. It has more entertainment value just take the advice with a grain of salt [maybe a bit more then a grain]. No point in arguing over it. We all know Les advice will actually help us a lot more.