WildSurvive Forum

Hi, I'm bobimbob's son (using his access), giving an update if its OK.

He went through both angiogram and angioplasty, they were able to do only one side as he is to weak to sustain the procedure on both sides. He had a severe reaction to one of the drugs used and coded, they were eventually able to bring him out with the immediate help of the staff which were great. He will be down for a while as he re-adjust to his new conditions and prepares for the next side if it is feasable and he can sustain the strain. Thanks for all the support, he overwhelmed. Will keep in touch.

bobimbob jr.

Guest Lead Dog

Please let him know he has our continued prayers and support.

Thank you for the good news on the outcome of the medical procedures. Bob has a lot of good friends here and he is constantly in our thoughts.

BB

Thanks for the good news. I do not know what he underwent though... Can anyone update me?  A lot of things have two sides, arms, legs, hips, lungs...

Thanks Holly.

Bobimbob JR, give your father our best and let him know he's in our thoughts and prayers. We hope he and all that are in the same boat as he take everything in stride and with a laugh if at all possible.

Guest HazeyWolf

Thanks for the update - BobimBob has been a great inspiration and friend to everyone here - I'm glad he knows we're all thinking of him and your whole family.  Its a great relief to know that he's recovering from this first surgery... thanks for taking time out to let your Dad's friends know how he's doing.  Give him a big hug from us...

Guest taken by the wind...

From Bobimbob...

"Hello Taken, I am on every once in a while, just lurk mostly, on the

11th

July, I am going for an angiogram(?) to map out my heart. I have about

11-12% heart function and they are trying to see if I can be improved,

very

good probability that I will die during, so hopefully the DR is good at

resusitation :). My son will call on LOST and RA to let them know the

outcome if I can't.

Thanks for the kind words, I have had a good life and thruthfully I am

just

completing the cycle no regrets. Keep well Bob (JJ)"

~ Bobimbob. You have taught us well. :arigato: Your insight and your knowledge have touched many. When you enter that Summerland... know that it is yet another adventure. A new trail ... a road not taken. There will be others there who have lost their way ... (and they will need you.) :thumbup: Your strength and valor and confidence will be a light that draws them to you. Help them find their way.

I caught a glimpse of it once. It is beautiful.....

until we meet again.   :kiss: :hug: :love:

Please let him know that he is in our prayers.

Hope all goes well with the second procedure. He's one of the bravest souls I have ever met.

Well I just don't know what to say, thank you all for the kind words and prayers.. they certainly did work.

I had a bit of a hard time of it and still have to repeat it in the near future when I will be strong enough to withstand the remaining procedure again. For now I am quiet in the mornings (meds), getting used to the new flow and limitations, thats the hard part to get used to .

Again thank you all  :thumbup:

Bobimbob

OMG This is the best post Ive ever seen and the best news ever posted in Wildsurvive history. :thumbup:

Bob your gonna have ta quit scaring us like this :P :hug:

Thanks for stopping by Bob. You and I haven't had much time to talk on here but my thoughts are still with you.

It's wonderful to see you buddy.  Make sure you stop by once in awhile to visit so we can poke you with sticks or generally have some fun with you.  you've been sorely missed around here.

Guest taken by the wind...

~ You're ALIVE!     :love:  :hugegrin: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheers: :clap: :clap:  :thumbsup:

I was so scared from the way that you were talking that you were not coming back Bobimbob!  :'(  then when your son said you coded and stuff...  :cry: it wasn't looking very promising... 

I am so happy!!!!  :hugegrin:  to see you posting on the forum again! 

Just goes to show you how strong and formidable you really are though...  :thumbup:  Looking death in the eye and telling it to take a hike!  :box:

It's good to have you back my friend. I am so thankful that you are still with us... 

love taken.

This is the best news I got this month!

Thank God you are OK. We've missed you my friend.