WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Squirrel

Super Squirrell's short kayak trip

Guest HazeyWolf

You just made my day amigo - Thanks a million, Super Squirrel - You rawk!!! Dang - that egret/heron looked HUGE!!!! You're real lucky Dave - that looks like heavenly coutry... the colors of early evening settle on the Lake are sublime...

Great stuff Dave you make it look easy. :thumbup:

Great Blue Heron Dave found in almost every state and into Canada. Young birds have "white" phaze.

I almost missed this thank you.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.  I wanted to be out longer but we had a late start.  I should have got some video of the osprey that hunt the rivers in the same area.  They are fabulous creatures.

Guest taken by the wind...

~ WOW! What a beautiful lake...  Thanks for sharing that awsome twilight adaventure!  :thumbup: You are so lucky to live where you do! I loved the reference to "Danger Will Robinson"   :rofl: :rofl:  I'd have flipped over my kayak laughing.  :P :whistle:   I must say, when you pointed out the ripples in the water, I thought you were gonna say it was Champy...  (that's what I was thinking it was...  :scared:)   :rofl:  I was all disappointed to know it was just shallow water.  :glare:  Next time, think of ME... and add some mystical stuff in there ok?  :P  I mean, you don't have to lie... you could say you "think" it's shallow water, but it  could  be champy...  :whistle:

:hug: thanks for taking the time to share that with us Dave.

If you'd like I'll take a ride down to Bulawaga Bay where Champy has been spotted the most and paddle out on a Champy hunt for ya. I've never been down that far on the lake but it should prove interesting.

~ cool Dave!  :thumbsup: I was googling it! LOL! they have an annual Champ day the first Saturday in August! Hey! maybe you could get in the champy parade!  :bounce:  Either way... that looks like a beautiful place.

hey! if you see Champy, you get to put your name on the official board of Champy sightings....  (gee... looks like a lot of folks are already on there)  :glare: but I wonder how many of them have video!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

champsightingscr7.gif

~ Just think...  your name might be immortalized on this cool board! Forever!  :thumbsup: :P

bartlettpondsummergm3.jpg

hey, Dave, this is Bartlett Pond in Port Henry (where that Champ Day celebration is held)

is it part of that Bay you were talking about?  :unsure:  either way, it sure is beautiful... 

I might not make it down to that part of the lake for a couple weeks Taken but I will try to.  I'm also planning on going camping out on Valcour Island and shoot some video there.  It's a great place.  Tons of history too.  :thumbup:

~ it's cool. Don't go on a champy hunt unless you   want to!  :thumbup:

I will still look for Champy for you whenever I am out on the lake.  That was actually the first time I was ever brave enought to bring my camcorder with me.  I don't want to drop it in the lake like I did my other one (twice) wacky078.gif

~ I wanna go kayaking!   :cry: :cry: :cry:

If I went out on any lakes around here... I'd get runover by water skiers! LOL! Those people go out in their fast boats and drink all day and the'd never see ME!   scared011.gif 

~ it looks like a GREAT way to spend a Sunday Super Squirrel!  :thumbup: WOW! Watching birds... having fun, getting some awsome excercise. I'm so glad you shared that with us!