WildSurvive Forum

Any XL sweatshirts left? If so I want one!!!!!!

All I got is 3X left in sweat shirts but I do have another long sleeve camo. Ill send it to ya. I owe ya for some coins.

I got one of them long sleeve camo's my good man! See if somebody wants it first, then if not, ok, I'll take it! :) Besides, you always have cool stuff coming along.

Hey Swede, I'd take the long sleeve camo XL if you still have it.  Let me know and how much and I'll send you a check when I get back from Alaska.

Guest smallgamehunter

when do the wild survive tech support shirts come out

I'm down in Anchorage where it's lovely and warm, Swede. Tatonka's up in the interior.   Let me know how much for the shirt, Swede.  I can send you a check or make a donation to here through your paypal account.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Yeah, I see it's been a bit chilly up that direction, Tatonka.  I know we have have some bad weather in Iowa, but this week has been just brutal here and it's nowhere close to what is happening in the interior. Beetle had a high of -44 today.  That is just crazy.

Gone out so far>

one XL navy FL-----one large navy-----one X large navy----one large navy-------one large FL black------one XL black--one med. black-----one XL long sleeve camo--------- one black pocket T XL-------- one navy pocket T XL.

Their green green and white lettering. Small ones. I have two small navy that would fit your boy I think. Every thing is white lettering. If I mix print colors the printing goes way up because they have to change ink.

Here are a couple of the Wild Survive boonie hats I got from Swede.  I replaced the hat bands that were on them with about 12 feet of paracord.

WSHats2.thumb.jpg.53a9c2fc63abe75c0c4378f2e3ef3bdd.jpg