WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Survivorman on tonight

Me too Dave. If anyone has this DVR'd and can share let me know... Otherwise I'll wait till Wednesday when they show it again on Discovery Science.

They should show it again before then.

I looked forward through Monday and couldn't find anything... hmmm.

My grandmother really like Les' legs when he was drying his pants! :rofl: 

Did I see that Les is going into the Georgia swamps???  Why didn't Taken and I know about that???  And next week, he'll be in Labrador with a sled and dog team.  I'll bet Lead Dog is grinning right now...

Holy cow! :scared:  Look at all those bugs!  scared011.gif  That would drive me crazy wacky078.gif

LOL!!!  I had to take a Benadryl because I got all itchy watching the bugs and flies all over him! 

OK my defining moments were the hand fishing. I have caught hundreds of catfish hand fishing. (I should have some pictures) and that is NOT how to handfish. You NEVER stick your hand in a hole out of the water like that. Hes lucky he didnt get his fingers bit off.

Second> When he was sitting in that abandoned hut he noticed there werrent any mosquitos there. That goes along with>

He was watching the flood waters rising and he says luckily the hut is up where the flood wont get it.

Do you suppose the natives that built the hut there had already figured that these two things were why they built the hut there in the first place.

8|

Well, he did say that was the first time he'd tried hand fishing and it took skill and practice.  I can't believe he drank the water straight from the river.  There are all kinds of weird parasites in the Amazon river and all kinds of other scary things! :scared:

Guest Lead Dog

And next week, he'll be in Labrador with a sled and dog team.  I'll bet Lead Dog is grinning right now...

I can't wait!  :clap:

Oh.  "HAHAHAHAHA" is one of my big, full out belly laughs.  "LOLOLOLOLOL!!!"  is just one laugh below that. 

Wierd. wacky115.gif

I want ot know where Les got that cordage to make the lean-to bed.

Does anyone else think Les should show how to tie a siple knot on one of his shows?  :wave: I do.

Does anyone else take notes on his shows?  :wave: I do.

Is anyone else OBSESSED with his shows?  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:  :)

That was a pretty good show.  I enjoyed it.  I liked the hook he made outta the soda can top. 

Dan, The cordage he used was probably simple vines.