WildSurvive Forum
Holly

Taken by the wind and Holly - Going Camping Together! - October 5th

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Holly, one of the Geeks from the Geek Squad at Best Buy was very intrigued with your driving...   :whistle:  he thinks you could make money if you charged thrill-seekers for a ride.  happy097.gif

I wondere if Holly forgot to take the emergency brake off and thats what warped the rotor?  Hummmmm      cool14.gif

~ Holly, one of the Geeks from the Geek Squad at Best Buy was very intrigued with your driving...   :whistle:  he thinks you could make money if you charged thrill-seekers for a ride.  happy097.gif

:P

Taken!  I'm trying to find the skewers for our shish kabobs but I can't find them anywhere!  Have you seen them?  I'm sure I packed them in the kitchen utensils bin...:unsure:

skeweredde8.jpg

Was just going over these pictures again, this happened before I joined so I missed the discussion on the trip. Looks like a beautiful area, and man I would love to have been a crow on a branch in that area to watch y'all camping as that had to be an interesting time. In the picture below, from back on page four, isn't that poison sumac (circled)?

HollyTakenSumac-1.jpg

This was by far the best Thread Ive ever read yet. And there are some really good ones on here. I really like the pictures of the hills fading off into the background. I live in Alaska, we dont see stuff like that, either its a mountain, or its a hill, and we dont have very many small hills, and they dont "roll". Somewhere I read its because of erosion.

~ Holly....  do you realize that if we go to Farmageddon, THIS will be the exact SAME Weekend we went camping three years ago. To the DATE.  :thumbup:  It's destiny.

Only THIS time there wont be any BAD Karma  or lame guy named JIM wandering around telling highly intelligent women to keep it DOWN! and to "Quit Laughing SO hard after Nine O'Clock at night!"  (Jim ----> :nop:) Let me tell you something about Jim, Jim is LUCKY to be alive...  :glare:  had I had my sword in my hand when he "Sidled-up" to Holly's Pick-up, he'd be history. She was like "JIM!  :hugegrin:  How Lovely to see you!"  while I was reaching for a weapon with murder in my eye!  (Holly is WAY more trusting than taken.)  sad042.gif

Yeah, Jim... Right. You obviously do not know Holly and taken. We can't get together without creating a laughing out loud Riot.  cool14.gif

She was WAY Funnier when she was with Rondolph.  Just sayin'.  ;)

Huh with the who to the what?

~ I could never remember her husband's name (back in the day before Ant). So Whenever I asked her about him, I'd always get his name wrong. So then it became a joke. I'd always just refer to him by an "R" name that changed routinely.  :whistle: