WildSurvive Forum
Holly

Taken by the wind and Holly - Going Camping Together! - October 5th

Guest taken by the wind...

~ I have THE perfect backpack... you are going to die laughing when you see what my ONE pac has in it... Only we southern women could pack like this. :whistle: :thumbsup:

~ Holly? If a whole Scout Troop can get lost in the N.C. mountains, we don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.  :woot: :rofl:

Cool!  Ashley and I went to REI today to pick up a bottle of propane for the stove and I got an Intex Air Pump for only $5.00.  I timed it, and it only took five minutes for me to pump up my deluxe queen size air mattress!  When I used Ashley's bicycle pump on the last trip, it took an hour! :hugegrin:  I'm so pleased with my purchase! :thumbsup:

airpumpff9.jpg

MOrning peeps.  I see you went and got a dual action air pump for your trip Holly.  Way to go.  That will make inflating a lot easier.  I use one like it for my Sevylor inflatable kayak.

Dave, I cannot believe how fast that thing works!  Of course, a battery operated one would be even better but I need the exercise! :rofl:

Yes! :thumbsup:  I have my camping gear in my living room right now.  All I have to do is pack food in the cooler and pack my clothes and I'm ready!  Whoo Hoo!

Cool!  Ashley and I went to REI today to pick up a bottle of propane for the stove and I got an Intex Air Pump for only $5.00.  I timed it, and it only took five minutes for me to pump up my deluxe queen size air mattress!  When I used Ashley's bicycle pump on the last trip, it took an hour! :hugegrin:  I'm so pleased with my purchase! :thumbsup:

airpumpff9.jpg

~ Holly? Are you gonna share your air mattress with me? Or is that whole Queen sized mattress gonna be for you?  Will I have some space in there too? or do I get to sleep in the crack between the queen sized mattress and the wall of the tent?  :unsure:  I just need to know what to bring...  like an extra bottle of advil or something, so I can get up and move the next day...

:rofl:

~ Holly? Are you gonna share your air mattress with me? Or is that whole Queen sized mattress gonna be for you? 

Now we'll need to see some pictures for sure. <Gandars head temporarily turns into one resembling a wolf and he lets out a long whistle>

I just need to know what to bring...  like an extra bottle of advil or something, so I can get up and move the next day...

HAHAHAHAHA. That would be a bit cramped.  I can see in my minds eye, Holly leaning on one elbow as she lays in luxury and leans over the side of her tall mattress to look at you and asks "comfortable?"

~Gandar... I pm'd her the exact same question... STILL no answer. :unsure: It's not looking good for me guys. :nono:

Thank goodness I sleep on my side. :whistle: That's a pretty big tent if a huge deluxe queen sized mattress will fit in it. 8| If we get caught in a flash flood we'll have a raft! :thumbsup: (or Holly will) :unsure:

In the event of a flash flood... I'll probably be hanging onto the side of Holly's queen sized deluxe mattress....   like Leonardo Decaprio in Titanic.   :mad:

:P :rofl:

~ Ok.... update. Holly has informed me that her air mattress is ALL hers. LOL!  I am laughing because she must have an awful big tent. That's cool Holly...  I don't blame ya. (I'd be scared to sleep with me too.)  :P :whistle:

So now what should I get to put under my sleeping bag?  :unsure:  It's ok if I'm down lower than Holly....  she can look down off her princess and the pea mattress at me...  happy097.gif  (I'm sorry... couldn't help it)  :rofl: 

Holly do I need to bring my own tent? or is your tent big enough?  I need to know. I only need about a sleeping bag's width to sleep in. do you have that much room left in your tent?  :unsure:  I seriously do not want to be wedged in between a mattress and a tent!  :nono: