WildSurvive Forum
Bigblue

The Great Wild Survive I.Q. Test

In an effort to gauge the general intelligence of the Wild Survive membership I have developed this simple two-part test.

Your goal is to carefully study the following two photo articles and identify what's wrong with them.

Take all the time you need, then post your answers below.

Good luck!!  :thumbsup:

bulletwomaniraqvl4.jpg

smokingpregnantwomantf8.jpg

wow, ammo that leaves the barrel with its casing intact, must be re-usable ammo!

When she tries to light up her cigarettes, the jackhammers make her hands shake?

1) as was said, only the bullet leaves the gun (out the front) when shot.  Not the casing.  Only the bullet could have hit her house.

2) This person is worried about the jackhammer noise harming her baby, but she is smoking........

1.)  How rude of them to throw cartridges at her house!

2.)  Ummm... there's a UFO in the background?  jk- it MUST be that the jackhammers prevent her from lighting her (healthy) cigarette

Guest taken by the wind...

~ I agree with Dave on that inspection sticker, (the driver looks underage as well.)  plus the woman is well into her third trimester, so the jackhammers wouldn't have that bad of an effect... the baby should weigh her down enough to make lighting the cigarette easier. she's just whining.  :smoke:

Oh.... and that "woman" at the top IS a man. Look at her hands. neither of those bullets look like they've ever hit anything. I watch CSI... I know what a bullet looks like when it hits even the little toe of someone. That He/She beast is just whining as well.

1.The hands don't look like the go with the woman, and the bullets still in their casings

2.City workers actually working? Do you have a picture of that !? LOL

~ and WHY are all those cars stopped at that intersection, but there are no stop signs....... :blink:  THAT's weird...

~  8|  "hey look Pregnant smokin' lady!" There goes Survivor Guy right now! In his Survivor Guy Luv Van....   happy061.gif

Hey.....  Why's he letting that squirrel out of the van?  :unsure:

[move]:squirrel:[/move]

181632bq3.jpg

hey!  8|  that's no ORDINARY squirrel... that's one of those special forces squirrels!  :scared:

bulletwomaniraqvl4hl8.jpg

"I know you think I crazy! but Squirrel.... YES squirrel! shot theeese... at the building! that's who!

now you... you DO something about theeeese squirrel! or I KEEEL HIM! :ranting: and.... there was crazy man in Gilligan hat! He with the squirrel!

happy097.gif

~  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I can turn anything into a story! LOL!  :thumbsup:  given enough boredom...  :whistle:

~  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   I can turn anything into a story! LOL!   :thumbsup:  given enough boredom...  :whistle:

Ok, I would like to hear a story about the contents of a ping pong ball.....

Oh, and you have to tell it in a Pirate voice....  :P

~ Aye.... but the Ping Pong Ball is full of nuthin! Kind of lak ye Swashbucklers when we wenches remove all the bucklin' it tiz. Nary two tears in a bucket.......

tiz too hard to discover what's inside lest ye be able to do so without crackin' the shell.....

Here's to wenches treat'em well....

they get ping from the pong

without crackin' the shell.....

:smoke:

~ I gonna make a book with my Pirate toasts... I'm really inventing some good ones... (it just could be my million dollar idea!)  :P :whistle:

Are ye daft thar Crazy Biker yer bilges must be flodded with grog? Thems ben wa balls ye scurvy dog.

~ Who in the name of Davey Jones are ya callin' a HAR! Cap'n?  :mad: