WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Firekid

Fishing On The East Coast

I made a topic so you can give me some tips on fishing for Blues,Flounder,Striped Bass,Bait fish such as mullet,peanut bunker,bunker,killies and ways to catch them. I will also give you all my tips and pictures of fishing and bait fishing this way everybody learns something.I hope everybody posts their pictures because i would love to see all of them. love072.gif

lol i know i haven't been on in a long time but i am on know and if you want i will tell you about something ive been fishing the east coast all my life and i will be glad to help you out.

Hey, Firekid!  It's SO good to see you! :hug:  I live in North Carolina, so I've done some fishing all over the east coast.  I love pier-fishing even though I rarely catch anything!  I'm better at lake fishing for bass or catfish. 

Hey Fire Kid long time no see.  :wave:  Welcome  I dont know anything about east coast fishing and I would like to learn so have at it. Oh ya pictures would be nice also.    :D

whats the biggest fish youve ever caught there??

I caught a baby shark from the pier at the beach.  It was only about a foot and a half long. 

At Lake Wylie, a big lake system south of Charlotte, NC, I caught a pretty good size catfish that weighed around 4 lbs. 

I went deep sea fishing off the east coast of Florida one year and caught a nice king mackerel that was about two and half feet long.  I'm not sure how much it weighed.

And I've caught a lot of bass at Lake Norman, the lake system north of Charlotte, but nothing worth bragging about!

Hi Firekid!  Long time no see!  I haven't done any saltwater fishing, so this should be a fun thread.  All my experience has been lake and stream fishing for everything from bluegill to striped bass.

theres got to be someone on this forum! :scared: lol

ii dont have any pictures at the moment but i have a picture of a truck that sliipped on the ramp.