WildSurvive Forum

I accidently got this message ment for Dave from Bobimbob Jr.

bobimbob

WildSurvive Editor

Master Scout

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

(No subject)

« Sent to: Swede on: Today at 09:29:31 PM »

Reply with quote Reply Remove this message

Sorry Dave I'm the one who accessed the site for my father..

I'm bobimbobjr, he just wanted to keep his name valid because of in-activity.

He isn't doing to well as of late some of his organ are failing, he is due for a second operation in Nov. to ease the load but it will be very iffy less than 25% chance of survival.

Again I'm sorry for the mistake just wanted to keep his place on the board before it was deleted.

bobimbobjr

Please have him know am thinking of him tomorrow.  See the post Shadow Warrior in the Bear Section.

Please have him know am thinking of him tomorrow.  See the post Shadow Warrior in the Bear Section.

Ohhhh....now I know who.  I was wondering about how Bobimbob was doing.

Let your hearts not ever forget

Last Warrior's spirit watches yet ...

Guest given to the sea...

~ I wrote you a note in that section. (Shadow Bear) Without knowing it was about Bobimbob. I just loved the poem, Then, when I was writing my post, suddenly, I was crying, and I realized... I Just knew that it was about him...

What I wrote was about bobimbob. He told me to let you know that he was watching over "you." He shared the spirit of the bear with you. I don't remember what else it said, because I felt so self-conscious about posting it because of what you posted afterwards, and because of the stuff Gandar told me about how I was unraveling the whole forum.... so I just deleted it before you and others thought I was nuts. You probably all do anyway. That's ok with me. Now, after KNOWING your poem WAS about him, I am mad that I ever allowed any of you to get to me in any way at all.

It will never happen again. Not in this life. I am tired of deleting important messages because of what others think. If you couldn't read between my lines, like I read between yours, then maybe it was meant to be deleted. I don't know.

~ I wrote you a note in that section. (Shadow Bear) Without knowing it was about Bobimbob. I just loved the poem, Then, when I was writing my post, suddenly, I was crying, and I  realized... I Just knew that it was about him... 

Please do not cry for him.  He would not want you to feel that kind of pain.

What I wrote was about bobimbob. He told me to let you know that he was watching over "you." He shared the spirit of the bear with you. I don't remember what else it said, because I felt so self-conscious about posting it because of what you posted afterwards,

I left you a PM - please go read it before you judge so harshly.

and because of the stuff Gandar told me about how I was unraveling the whole forum.... so I just deleted it before you and others thought I was nuts.

You probably all do anyway. Do not jump to conclusions.  Brings your words to me first before judging anyone else.  If I think you're nuts, I'll be the first to say so.

That's ok with me. Now, after KNOWING your poem WAS about him, I am mad that I ever allowed any of you to get to me in any way at all.

It will never happen again. Not in this life. I am tired of deleting important messages because of what others think. If you couldn't read between my lines, like I read between yours, then maybe it was meant to be deleted. I don't know.  There is more here that is upsetting you and you need to speak about it.  Send me a PM.  The open public forum is not the place to deal blows.