WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

Nite Wendy Its good seeing you here. We'll be here when you come back to see us.  :kiss:  :wave:

Oh, poopie!  I missed Wendy AGAIN! :ack:

It has been one of those nights, that's for sure!  Every time I logged on, the phone rang and it was for me.  Every time.  LOL!

Stunning diamond cross in 18k yellow gold with diamonds on a hand made heavy 18k yellow gold necklace accented with diamonds. This cross is made up with app. 7 cts of H color SI clarity diamonds complimenetd with a necklace with app. 2.60 cts in diamonds making a total of 9.60 cts in a diamond cross

s506416.jpg

Thank you for the plasma screen, this is just in thanks, I thought you'd like it.

nurkerool, I'm speechless!  This is beautiful!  I will wear this every day and think of your kindness and generosity and thoughtfulness every time I put it on! :kiss:

Okay, you get homemade brownies and cookies and Rice Krispy treats anytime you want! :yes:

Hmmm...well, SK, I have always wanted a gold and diamond tennis bracelet.  How many cookies are we talking here?

~ taken rolls over and puts pillow over her head...

" Diamonds schmiamonds.... cookies schmookies......

How's a gal supposed to get any rest around here!  :thumbdown:

Diamonds don't impress me."  :glare:

for those guys who can afford them (it's no big deal to give'em.) For the working hard fella, who might ever try to scrape his savings up to buy some extravagant trinket for some girl of his dreams... (If she's really the girl of his dreams... she should know better than to want them, or to be impressed by them)   cool14.gif

"Boy meets girl it's a delicate thing

So much time spent wondering if

What you see is what you get

I keep looking for a friend and a lover

When I find one he ain't the other

Sometimes, I just want to quit

One wants a maid one needs his mother

They either want space or they want to smother me

And my poor heart needs somebody who

Can take it like a man, steady and strong

Not a lot of fuss and carrying on

True to a promise I can WRITE IN STONE

Take it like a man who knows about love

And every little thing that a girl dreams of

Someone wise enough to understand

If you want this woman's heart

Take it like a man"

~ I still like men.  :P 

If they wanna buy me diamonds (I would think they're watching too many commercials) I don't like men who are so easily swayed by the media. LOL!  It's an advertising gimmick. I would look ridiculous with diamonds all over me, in blue jeans and hiking boots.  8|

what a waste of money. We could go to the mountains and have some fun for that amount. Diamonds are forever, but I'm not. I'm only here a while.

Okay, I am officially documenting that on this date, January 19, 2008, Taken by the wind told me who my soul mate is. :yes:

No, we're not telling anybody else, it's between me and Taken and the unlucky soul, I mean my soul mate. :P 

Okay, I am officially documenting that on this date, January 19, 2008, Taken by the wind told me who my soul mate is. :yes:

No, we're not telling anybody else, it's between me and Taken and the unlucky soul, I mean my soul mate. :P

~ (I cannot for the life of me remember that!) :woot: :rofl:

:whistle: Obviously I was joking, because I don't even believe in soulmates. What a shot in the dark THAT would be. 8| I can't fathom that there is only ONE person on earth that is right for any one of us.

I mean sometimes Mr. Right comes along, but he does it wrong...

then Mr. Wrong comes along and does it right...

Life's hard enough as it is, without some horrible odds like that lingering over our heads. happy061.gif

Soulmates... do they exist? Or in this life, are we on our own? :unsure:

(taken reaches for her broom and starts sweeping.)

Were on our own.  :salute:

Soulmates...  do they exist? Or in this life, are we on our own?

~ taken sits down on Holly's bed, and smooths out the decorative leather pillow she made. She opens up the scrapbook on the nightstand, and laughs at the picture she took of Holly on Halloween night with candycorn stuck on her teeth like fangs...

OMG! I can't believe she has that pic of me when I stopped to pee in the woods! She told me she'd never ever print that!   :woot:

I remember when we used to pm each other so quick that this website would tell us we can't send another pm so fast. happy061.gif (I know none of these guys ever had that happen.) :glare:

taken grabs her broom... and the tiny compass Swede sent her a year ago,

beginning in the East, and working clockwise, she starts sweeping out the cobwebs and the dust. She gets a huge trash bag, and starts to toss out the garbage that lingers here. Old magazines, Gearjunkies lost socks... She envisions herself sweeping away bad feelings, and tears, dissappointment, bad luck... that has plagued her sister.

She opens up the windows and lets out the stale air. There's a storm coming, and the wind is whipping the little curtains around in the room... so she takes them down, and tosses them in the garbage. lighting some sandlewood, she squeezes the juice of a whole lemon into the cleaning water, and starting at the baseboards, she begins to scrub away the bad energy from all four corners.

Outside, the wind harkens to the energy of twilight...   and the keeper of the doorway steps aside.

her power is at it's peak.

A silent moment later,

and she is airborne.

Rocky clamors upstairs with a bag of cheetos in one arm, two chocodiles clenched by the end of the bag in his teeth, a large bowl filled with ice in the other arm and a six pak of beer dangling from a finger tip. He fumbles to turn the knob and leans his heavy shoulder into the door and it swings wide open and he catches his step as he remembers the door to the man cave not opening so easy. He stops, stares into the room noticing the fresh scent of lemon and clean air. It comes to him, he realizes that this isn't the man cave, this is thier room. He stands there a moment reflecting on the laughs, the giggling, the crying, the good times, the sad times. Two small feathers slowly fall to the floor from the window blown in small weaving patterns by the breeze of the open window as they make thier way to the floor. He smiles. He stands there staring, remembering, hoping. Then he slowly closes the door and makes his way across the hall to the man cave, hoping all is silent in there.

This old house once knew my children

This old house once knew my wife

This old house was home and shelter as we fought the storms of life

This old house once rang with laughter

This old house heard many shouts

Now she trembles in the darkness when the lightnin' walks about

tennessee011px7mt2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naXCGpABh9I

Holly walks into the room, dropping her well-worn backpack on the end of her bed.  She catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and compares her reflection with the photos lining up on the top of the dresser.  She sees a few minor changes, maybe a new wrinkle or two...a few more gray hairs...but she knows that the greatest change is on the inside and she smiles...truly content for perhaps the first time in her life...

Holly walks into the room, dropping her well-worn backpack on the end of her bed.  She catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and compares her reflection with the photos lining up on the top of the dresser.  She sees a few minor changes, maybe a new wrinkle or two...a few more gray hairs...but she knows that the greatest change is on the inside and she smiles...truly content for perhaps the first time in her life...

That one brought a tear to my eye...

It's truly good to have you back with friends Holly.

Um, you don't plan on banging pots and pans anytime soon do ya? :)

Thanks, Rocky.  :kiss:

Of course, your pots and pan banging wasn't missed at all! :P :kiss: back at ya...