WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

But all chocolate peanut M&M's are gone.  :whistle:

~ Holly? WHY do all the men from the man cave keep sneaking into our room? Stealing our M&M's ?  :unsure:

Did we forget to fill their stockings or something?  8|

~ Holly? WHY do all the men from the man cave keep sneaking into our room? Stealing our M&M's ?   :unsure:

Did we forget to fill their stockings or something?  8|

Well, if y'all would keep outta our liquor cabinet.....

Well, if y'all would keep outta our liquor cabinet.....

~ We don't normally get into your liquor cabinet, K-Bob... but the other night was our chick flick night, and I was supposed to make the Margaritas, while Holly, Kim and Doro brought the food... 

I only took one little bottle of y'alls Tequilla.  sad042.gif  Seeing how you and Nurk had about 12 cases, I never thought you guys would miss it.  :glare:

:P

~ We don't normally get into your liquor cabinet, K-Bob... but the other night was our chick flick night, and I was supposed to make the Margaritas, while Holly, Kim and Doro brought the food... 

I only took one little bottle of y'alls Tequilla.  sad042.gif   Seeing how you and Nurk had about 12 cases, I never thought you guys would miss it.  :glare:

:P

Wouldn't have been so bad, but Nurk's gonna freak when he sees that his Quervo Gold is missing...and you know how Nurk is 'bout his likker!   :nono:

Wouldn't have been so bad, but Nurk's gonna freak when he sees that his Quervo Gold is missing...and you know how Nurk is 'bout his likker!   :nono:

~ Well now, he doesn't ever have to know about it does he?  :whistle:

what is the price of silence these days?  :smoke:

(I'm sure Holly will pay)

Well, just in case you guys thought you were getting away with something by eating all those peanuts in that bowl by my bed, I think you should know that I'm allergic to peanuts, so I sucked all the chocolate off the Peanut M&Ms and those were the peanuts I spit out...:whistle:

~ I'm just fulfilling the image you painted of me...    :whistle:

I'm not so hard-edged, Holly. Not really.  :nono:

I can be a real wuss for a real man.

there are very few men who know that side of me.

(taken looks away sad...  and Holly feels sorry for her and offers her some of her chocolate Peanut M&M's...)

:hugegrin:

(taken always knows how to get some candy from Holly)

Awwww....:console:  I know that, taken.  You are just so strong, I sometimes forget how vulnerable you can be sometimes.  Here...have a Peanut M&M...

Yes, there ARE soulmates, taken. :yes:  There are people out there whom you will meet and you will instantly recognize something inside of them that you have inside of you.  And that other person recognizes the same thing about you.  And the more you talk with that person, the more you realize that they understand you on the very deepest of levels, places inside of you that you barely acknowledge yourself.  They totally "get" you.  And you totally "get" them too.  You can look at that person and see their soul all shining and beautiful.  You feel completely at ease and at peace with that other person.  You can be quiet together and not have to fill each second with chatter, and you feel content.  You are totally yourself, with no barriers, no shields, no defenses, knowing that you are completely safe with that other person.  And even if life intervenes and you are separated from your soulmate, you will always think of that person, you will always love that person, and you will always have a piece of your heart missing, because that other person has it with them.  Forever. 

"Pssst! Holly? are you awake?" taken throws a pillow at Holly. "are you awake? I was wondering about something...  it's keeping me up. What you were saying about soulmates.... 

~ But don't you have a piece of their heart too?  :unsure:

wouldn't their piece fit into the empty place inside of your own heart? (Assuming that you both got an equal chunk of each other's hearts and stuff... )  Or does the man soul mate keep the piece of your heart, and keep his own piece as well? Does one soul mate have a whole heart PLUS a piece of your own?  :scared:  THAT wouldn't be fair! And if said soulmates DO have an equal piece of each other's hearts, but they can't be together, does that interfere with other people they love?

Holly? Can you love so many people that you have a heart that is like made up of pieces of everybody but your own?  :blink:

What if you loved someone, and you accidently gave them the piece of your soulmate's heart by accident?  :/

would your soulmate know it like right away? Or would it take a few days for him to realize that the piece of his heart that's normally stuck with you is like inside of some other guy by accident.  :whistle:  Would that undo the soulmate bond? What if you think somebody is a soulmate but they don't think you are, and you give them a piece of your heart. Would they give it back?  8|  What if they just tossed it out their car window to keep from hurting your feelings. Would that piece of your heart find its way back to you even if you lived across a whole country? Like a dog finds his way back to his home after three years? What if...  when you meet somebody and you feel like you've known them forever, it's just because somebody you loved a long time ago, loved them and accidently gave them the piece of your heart that was in them, and you just are recognizing the piece of you that is now inside of a total stranger?  :dontgetit:

what do you think?  :yawn:

~ Well now, he doesn't ever have to know about it does he?  :whistle:

what is the price of silence these days?  :smoke:

(I'm sure Holly will pay)

Hmmm...well, I think a six pack of Sam Adams will more than suffice....

(ok, so I'm cheap and easy  :naughty: )

"taken, if you find someone that you think is your soulmate, but they don't feel that you are their soulmate, then you aren't soulmates, unless that other person was only pretending that he's not your soulmate.  Some people run from their soulmates because it scares them to be that vulnerable to another person and they are terrified of getting hurt that deeply.  But they are still soulmates.  And no matter how hard they run from you or how far they run, they will never escape the fact that you are the one for them.  You will stay in that person's heart for as long as they live, you will walk through their dreams at night throughout the years, and they will never truly be whole without you."

Guest blacksmith

wow Holly that is good and right I still miss my x after 18 years

"taken, if you find someone that you think is your soulmate, but they don't feel that you are their soulmate, then you aren't soulmates, unless that other person was only pretending that he's not your soulmate.  Some people run from their soulmates because it scares them to be that vulnerable to another person and they are terrified of getting hurt that deeply.  But they are still soulmates.  And no matter how hard they run from you or how far they run, they will never escape the fact that you are the one for them.  You will stay in that person's heart for as long as they live, you will walk through their dreams at night throughout the years, and they will never truly be whole without you."

~ Well, that settles it then. I ain't NEVER had a soulmate.  :glare: 

My heart's intact. Nothing's missing. I've loaned it out on occassion, but I get it back before I leave... (sort of like that Levi Jeans commercial, where he always goes back to his ex, and pretends he's making up with her... just so he can steal back his comfy pair of jeans)  :P  That's me and my heart. It's plenty worn, but it fits me. It's got a hole in the pocket, and it's frayed at the knees (won't say how that happened.) but it's mine. cool14.gif

:woot: love072.gif

~ interesting theory, S.K. :smoke:

on the other hand,

maybe I was on my knees praying for a soul mate

who never came ... :unsure:

Now get out of my room! (taken slings pillow across the room and hits S.K. in head) happy061.gif

Now get out of my room! (taken slings pillow across the room and hits S.K. in head)  happy061.gif

....and she wonders why all the potential soulmates are in hiding.... :)

The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

Where's the M&M's  :whistle:

~ I dunno, Tatonka.   :unsure:

The last bag of M&M's we had, I left over at the Man Cave in Dave's room. (He was wanting some M&M's bad so I took him some.) I haven't seen the M&M's since... 

I don't know WHERE they are.  :nono:

mmssmokingweedts2.jpg