WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

bootrr6.jpg

I found one of Takens boots left over from AJ tossing the other one in the dumpster.  :woot:

~ taken frantically runs around room picking things up, and throwing away empty diet pepsi cans! She hides the dirty laundry beneath the bed, picks up hundreds of pieces of paper with bird flu notes scribbled all over them and stuffs them in her HUGE bird flu notebook!  :P  Quickly she brushes the chicken feathers off of the nightstand, and shoos the chickens and ducks into the closet!  and hopes that Holly doesn't come in before she's finished cleaning and dusting!  scared011.gif

~ taken frantically runs around room picking things up, and throwing away empty diet pepsi cans! She hides the dirty laundry beneath the bed, picks up hundreds of pieces of paper with bird flu notes scribbled all over them and stuffs them in her HUGE bird flu notebook!   :P   Quickly she brushes the chicken feathers off of the nightstand, and shoos the chickens and ducks into the closet!  and hopes that Holly doesn't come in before she's finished cleaning and dusting!  scared011.gif

KB blinks at all the noise and raises up from where he's been napping in a corner, noticing the mess he had lain down in was now gone.  "Wha...wha...what the hey??  This isn't the Man Cave!  I could have sworn I had staggered into the Man Cave...."  :S

*Looks for a good place to install woodstove, and a stack of firewood*  happy070.gif

Hmmm.....gonna need to find some scrap lumber to build battery room....gotta build a tower for wind generator, along with a rack for solar panels.  :thumbup:

Maybe tear out one wall, add-on with a solar room for growing vegetables  :thumbsup:

*Holly walks in and stares in disbelief...*

"Who ate all my M&Ms?!?  And what happened to all the lace doilies on the tables?  Who used my good eyebrow tweezers to pluck their nose hairs???  Why are there cigar ashes on the floor?  Are those BOOTMARKS on my lace bedspread???  And who left the beer cans and chicken wing bones under my bed???   :o

*After working so hard, Aaron decides to crash, so he fills woodstove up, closes the draft, lays down on the floor, and goes to sleep*

Hmmmm,

Very interesting room.  Funny that the guys just can't seem to resist sneaking in for a peek. :rofl:

If I have you're permission ladies I would like to visit from time to time...a little girl chat is nice once in a while. :)

I may even have a nice bottle of wine to contribute to the evening, ;)

Shasta (Susan)

~ Darn, I missed Susan!  :(

Ok....  This place is NEXT on my Spring Cleaning list.  :thumbsup:

(taken, dressed in her Spring Cleaning Garb... old jeans, K-Bob's huge Bull Dog T-shirt, sporting pony tail and old tennis shoes) hauls in three huge boxes...  one says KEEP, one says TRASH, and one says DONATE.  :hugegrin:

Holly, we HAVE to make more room in here, that's just ALL there is to it.  gen165.gif

We have more women on this site, and it's not fair that we have our own room, and they don't.  :nono:

Now... if we knock out this wall here, I think we can create more space.  We have Kim, and Lara, and Susan, and Doro, among others.  8|

If we play our cards right, Kim might let us hang her Picture of she and Les on the main wall there.  :bounce:

We'll have a 24 hour live feed of Doro's LIVE Bird Feeder Cam. here in the sitting area.

And we'll definately have to buy a Wine rack, and a special wine chiller, Since Susan is gonna bring some Wine into the Space. (We'll keep that away from Holly, though.)  :whistle:

(Satisfied with her vision, taken begins to work at whirl-wind speed...  tossing and cleaning.)

KBob takes out his tapemeasure and starts jotting down figures...."Hmmm....let's see, 2x4"s, plywood, a couple of windows..."  Gimme a minute... :cigar:...."  KBob walks out and then returns a few moments later with his sledgehammer and prybar.  "Y'all had best move anything you don't want covered in drywall dust out of here..."

~ he always wanted those boots, Swede. I guess he figured if he couldn't have'em nobody would.  :P

Doro likes those pink shoes Taken

sasafrass001.jpg

Yawns.....stretches......stands up and shuffles out the door......

Mumbles........carrots outside in raised beds......wind generator needs cool itself without getting wet........tomatoes in greenhouse.........seaweed for compost........

walks past a whirlwind of dust and commotion.....women and their cleaning habits......stirring up all the dust......

walks past KB making dust.........keeps going out the door.........

KB snags aaronak's shoulder, "Uh, aaronak, hold this end of the tape measure for just a second before you go....  :hugegrin:  Ok, good enough....Here, take some of this scrap out to the dumpster as you go.... See ya later!"

roomremodelbefore1.jpg

When his thumb once again finds it's way in front of the hammer KBob hollers , "BLASTED #$%^ING, NO ACCOUNT *@#& !!!"   censored.gif

Once again, sounds of sawing, hammering, and--of course--a little cursing fill the air as the construction continues....

underconstruction.gif

KBob steps back to take a quick breather and can't see SK who's been helping him.  "SK, where'd ya go?"   

In reply, KBob hears a faint, "MMMffffMMF!!!!" coming from behind the section of drywall he's just hung.  :huh:  Knocking on the drywall, KB says, "Uhmm, SK?  Are you in there?"     This time KB hears, "Whnn Iii gt ouuttn hr imma gnna KILL yu!!"   KB shouts back, "Well, so much for any reason to let you out then!  Now, where's that spackle?"

KB stands back to admire his handy work, noting that everything seems to be in place.  Holly and Taken's room is now four times its original size and has a completely updated plumbing and electrical service.  All that's left is for the girls to choose their paint colors and furniture.    gen165.gif

faintly amused......Aaron stands back and watches...... :whistle:

making predictions for when the ladies show up and see all the dust........ scared011.gif

idly curious about the selection of wines that will be made available..... :yes:

Maybe if I provide some chocolate to go with the red wine......I can calm down the feminine, but volatile tempers when they arrive.....

500019darkchocolateglaz.th.jpg

Chocolate Carrot Cake......

3528204726109aa8e.th.jpg

Not to worry, this is a full-service construction company.  Clean up is always on us!  Besides, I've already installed one of the most important features for the room:

Automatic M&M dispensers and a fully stocked wine rack!  :hugegrin:

11mn1216338322.jpg

winerackglassrack.jpg

dang it.......your pictures are bigger than mine.....

Awesome looking M&M display......not sure about the wine rack.....comes with glass holder? Im thinking the ladies might want a stand alone rack.....with glasses hanging over the bar.......just my .02 worth.

I mean....we gotta do this just right.....right?