WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

Guest blacksmith

:wacko: :down: :dead: we have one that is that way here  :dead: :nono: :nop:

You boys are NOT allowed to pass gas in our room! :nop:  If you need to fart, go do it in your Man Cave in your naugahyde recliners.  I'm sure it will be much more entertaining for you to see if you can make your farts sound like a machine gun going off against the vinyl seat.  :rofl:

Guest blacksmith

happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif holly is going to get us wait Holly has a gun I am running now by  !!! !!!

~ Back in their room, Holly, taken, and Kim roll on the floor laughing at their clever prank!  happy097.gif  It'll be HOURS before they EVER find out where that Horrible flowery smell is coming from!  :woot: :rofl:

They pop the cork on a bottle of "Pink" wine that taken saved from the Biltmore Winery, and toast themselves for a prank well done.  :cheers: :clap:

You boys are NOT allowed to pass gas in our room! :nop:  If you need to fart, go do it in your Man Cave in your naugahyde recliners.  I'm sure it will be much more entertaining for you to see if you can make your farts sound like a machine gun going off against the vinyl seat.  :rofl:

This all reminds me of the times Nurk would eat some of those gastly combinations and then the Man Cave would emit green clouds of noxious fumes......good times.....!

This all reminds me of the times Nurk would eat some of those gastly combinations and then the Man Cave would emit green clouds of noxious fumes......good times.....!

~  LOL!!   I remember that!  happy097.gif  Where the heck IS Nurk?  :glare: 

And all this time, I thought those green clouds of noxious fumes were from your cigars! :P

And all this time, I thought those green clouds of noxious fumes were from your cigars! :P

Nope, those noxious fumes are generally white or even blue clouds of smoke, but never green....

sorry for fouling the are in your room.  oops.gif

Hear I got you all this new M&M's Vending Machine

for your room Holly.Kim,Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken.  :blushing:

17106349.jpg

And they are free just push the button  !!!  happy114.gif

~ taken curls up in her favorite chair to read more of "Dies The Fire". She can't even get through one page before the odd smell hits her. She crinkles up her nose, and looks at Kim who's in the process of rearranging her survival gear.

"DANG Kim, you may not have to shave your legs but couldn't you at least take a shower?"  :glare:

"I JUST got out of the shower! Kim says indignantly, I thought that was YOU!" 

:argue:

"ME? No WAY!   :reallymad:   Maybe you should check your Pack!  "My GOD What IS That smell?" 

"I dunno, taken, but it smells like it's coming from the fireplace."

They both jump up and begin to investigate. They use their noses to track down the awful smell, until both of them end up at the mantle, staring at Holly's decorator flask with fragrance straws protruding from it.    8|

"OMG, whatever it is....  is in that fragrance oil.  :scared:

I was here when Holly bought that, and it smelled so good!" Kim says puzzled.  

"Well, it's smelling nasty today!" taken says, laughing, as she snatches up the vase to toss it outside in the garbage. They both run with it out to the can gagging, and giggling at the foulness of the smell.

Kim takes off the lid to the Garbage Can, and they are hit by another dose of the same odor, only stronger!

They both nod their heads in silent understanding when they see the half empty bottle of "Concentrated Doe Urine", laying in the can.

"K-Bob" says Kim....

"I don't know, Kim" taken thinks for a moment. "K-Bob's more of a Stink Bait kind of prankster. Doe Urine is ever so much more subtle, with obnoxious notes that just build and build, and no woman can stand the smell of it."  She shakes her head and shudders with disgust.

"this has Rockhounder written ALL over it."   :mad:

"Do me a favor Kim, Don't say anything to them about it...   let me think on this for a while."   :devil:

Kim, bring all you can find of those sweet smellling pink tulips.  ::)  Maybe that would work better than the cans of room deoderizers  which changes  poo smells to rose poo smells. :blush:

Guest blacksmith

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Rock fish walks in and after he takes a deep lung foul of air say check your feet it smells like poo in hear.

then his walks over to the vase full of pink tulips and chocolate lily's and gevs them a smell .

these pink tulips smell nice butt I thank that the poo smell is come from these chocolate lily's.

Hey ladies....oh yes and which ever guys might be sneaking a peek,  ;)

Been kinda busy lately, but I'm going on medical leave from work for awhile...the chemo has really been kicking my fanny  :ack: and two jobs was just two too many. :P

I would have liked to keep working my part-time job at Sam's Club, but I went out on disability at my other job and they kinda frown on you working any place else while your on disability. :mad:

Hopefully I will have more time to drop in here now...and bring in some more wine :yes:

Shasta (Susan)