WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

yeah thats a good Idea. :idea:

hey gals or guys what do you do when your family laughs at you because you have survival stuff, they say what are you going to use that for. and stuff like you can't go camping. but I love and miss  camping what should I say. :help:

hey gals or guys what do you do when your family laughs at you because you have survival stuff, they say what are you going to use that for. and stuff like you can't go camping. but I love and miss  camping what should I say. :help:

They are just jealous caosue they cannot get out and enjoy life like you can. I get that  allot with "the love for horses". My kids are urban dwellers even though they grew up on the farm here . they are hunters and firshermen, but horses are not their hobby. They would rather it not be my hobby either, but......It is the way it is.... :hugegrin:

Guest smallgamehunter

yeah that's a good Idea. :idea:

you tell them one day that survival gear u have may save their butt and they shouldn't give u anymore grief after that

Okay, I need some intervention here...

I have piles of books around me...several of them on my nightstand, another stack behind my head on the shelf of my headboard, two big stacks on the shelf next to that one, and one in the bed somewhere....

One word darlin.............KINDLE (check it out on amazon)

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Amazons-Wireless-Reading-Device/dp/B000FI73MA

Kim,

Invite them out camping and give them a demonstration on the different ways to start a fire, and making shelters along with some other camp craft. Then they will see why you are prepared for any type emergency that may arise.

hey gals or guys what do you do when your family laughs at you because you have survival stuff, they say what are you going to use that for. and stuff like you can't go camping. but I love and miss camping what should I say. :help:

~ Kim Baby.... come here a minute. :smoke:

[move] Don't let your Family see your survival stuff!   whip.gif[/move]

When the time comes to "survive"..... you might not want to have all of your family knocking down your door begging you to save them. you may want to save four or five skilled hard-working Men instead.   :P :whistle:

Keep your supplies hidden and private! That's the FIRST Rule of Survival. :thumbup:

LOL!  Okay, here are the pics of my apartment.  I started renting it back in January and STILL haven't moved into yet.  :rofl:  My lease is up in July.  I sure hope I get to move in before then!  I think I need some furniture first though...

My front door

hollysplace001u.jpg

View from the front door

hollysplace002n.jpg

One of the bathrooms

hollysplace004.jpg

One of the bedrooms

hollysplace006q.jpg

View from the bedroom

hollysplace007.jpg

Living room

hollysplace009.jpg

Dining room

hollysplace015.jpg

Kitchen

hollysplace021.jpg

Kitchen

hollysplace022.jpg

My back door

hollysplace016.jpg

My patio

hollysplace017.jpg

View from the patio

hollysplace018.jpg

hollysplace019.jpg

hollysplace020.jpg

Doorway to my bedroom

hollysplace023.jpg

My bedroom

hollysplace024.jpg

My bathroom

hollysplace028.jpg

Holey Moley your going to have to move in two guys to help pay for that.  :scared:    :P

NO ROOMMATES!!! 

I'm doing all I can to get rid of one burper and farter.  Why would I take on two more? :unsure:  :rofl:

Holly! That looks llike a REally nice place..... ....  July is gonna be here before you know it.....

Wow nice place!  Look at all the GREEN!!!

Not a color I see much of around here. :P

David got my recliner but together in my little den so I am going back there today and get in set in just the RIGHT place in front of the TV. ;)

Next will be getting all my big cat stuff out (tigers plates and such) and put them up so it will really be MY room. :proud:

Shasta (Susan)

NO ROOMMATES!!! 

I'm doing all I can to get rid of one burper and farter.  Why would I take on two more? :unsure:  :rofl:

21199477a52ae01ae9.gif  hay Holly that looks like a nice place when is the house worming party . 

smileyfart001t.gif

NO ROOMMATES!!! 

Welp! That leaves ME out! :)

WELL....

I'll be off to Texas for a few days.  I'm looking forward to getting out this area for awhile, but not really looking forward to the drive itself. :down:

I figured out that if we leave at noon our time here we, counting for several breaks in the drive, we should get to my daughter's by noon their time on Friday. :grin: