WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

imagesrz9.jpg

Holly! taken! Don't you girlfriends WORRY! :thumbsup: I See Fresh paint, with COLOR all around! and of course we'll have to get rid of that MAN STYLE furniture OMG it just Screams "cabin in the woods" :rofl: "Can you say... Just for surviving in not for Entertaining in!" :woot: :rofl: What you gals need is a place that screams "Woman survive! Styles come and go!" (and take it from me... this Recliner/MAN style HAS to go!" :woot: :P

imagesrz9.jpg

Holly! taken! Don't you girlfriends WORRY!   :thumbsup:  I See  Fresh paint, with COLOR all around! and of course we'll have to get rid of that MAN STYLE furniture OMG it just Screams "cabin in the woods"   :rofl:  "Can you say... Just for surviving in not for Entertaining in!"  :woot: :rofl: What you gals need is a place that screams "Woman survive! Styles come and go!"  (and take it from me... this Recliner/MAN style HAS to go!"  :woot: :P

Befuddled looking fellow blunders into the room just in time to hear the above, gets a look on his face like:  :blink:  and staggers back out....

~ Holly! Who Left this pyramid of Budwieser Beer cans in here?  :mad: Bigblue? Are THESE yours?  :ranting:    And Why does this MOP bucket smell like someone's been peeing in it? K-BOB!!! :rant:  And WHAT's a mop bucket doing in our room anyway? Rocky? did you and Swede start a Pizza fight in here again?  :scared:  and OMG... is that gearjunky's feet sticking out from under the bed?  happy061.gif

That's IT.   :guns:  Y'all know that Holly is armed and dangerous...   if you guys insist on sneaking in here do so at your own risk.   :smoke:  Don't come whining to me later when you've been shot. Or Machetied.  :glare:

Ok, Holly WAKE UP!  I went out tonight with the girls! We had a good time, and I'm here to tell you that there are a bunch of elligible men out there on the market STILL.  I know it's been a while since you've been out and had a look see for yourself.

but let me refresh your memory.....    :naughty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPbcle3skc

~ and WHO took the remote?  scared011.gif

Or Machetied.???  Thats not a real word.  :nono:  Jeese            love072.gif

Or Machetied.???  Thats not a real word.   :nono:  Jeese            love072.gif

~ taken rolls over in her sleep. "Holly? I hear someone." (Holly mumbles in her sleep while reaching down for her machete....)  :scared:

Ok, Holly WAKE UP!  I went out tonight with the girls! We had a good time, and I'm here to tell you that there are a bunch of elligible men out there on the market STILL.  I know it's been a while since you've been out and had a look see for yourself.

but let me refresh your memory.....    :naughty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPbcle3skc

Oh, great!  If THAT'S what I have to look forward to, I'm NEVER getting divorced!!!  happy097.gif

Or Machetied.???  Thats not a real word.   :nono:  Jeese            love072.gif

Of course it is! What is language anyway, but a means of conveying information in a manner that is understood by someone else?  Taken used a word and everyone knew exactly what she meant, so that makes it a real word! :woot:

~ Holly! Who Left this pyramid of Budwieser Beer cans in here?  :mad: Bigblue? Are THESE yours?  :ranting:    And Why does this MOP bucket smell like someone's been peeing in it? K-BOB!!! :rant:  And WHAT's a mop bucket doing in our room anyway? Rocky? did you and Swede start a Pizza fight in here again?  :scared:  and OMG... is that gearjunky's feet sticking out from under the bed?  happy061.gif

That's IT.   :guns:  Y'all know that Holly is armed and dangerous...   if you guys insist on sneaking in here do so at your own risk.   :smoke:  Don't come whining to me later when you've been shot. Or Machetied.  :glare:

'Twaren't me!!!  It was ROCKY!! I SEEN HIM DO IT!! Honest!  I wuz jest lookin' fer th' Man Cave!!!!!   :scared:

~ It's ok. I've raised boys. I know all the uncanny places they can end up peeing. :ack:

'Twaren't me!!!  It was ROCKY!! I SEEN HIM DO IT!! Honest!  I wuz jest lookin' fer th' Man Cave!!!!!   :scared:

lol, one of my friends has a pimped out room in their basement we call the man cave!

EVERY man should have a Man Cave.  I think it's crucial to a successful marriage for the man to have his own place to relax in, where he can sit in a big fluffy recliner with the remote in one hand and a beer in the other, where he can fart at leisure, leave empty potato chip bags laying around, make beer bottle rings on the coffee table, and sneak a cigar in occasionally. :yes:

~ taken puts up her new poster on the wall....  ( she knows Holly will wake up and laugh at it!)  happy097.gif

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. We need = I want

5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry

6. We need to talk = you're in trouble

7. Sure, go ahead = you better not

8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later

9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!

10. You're certainly attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH:

1. I am hungry = I am hungry

2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy

3. I am tired = I am tired

4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!

5. I love you = let's have sex now!

6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?

7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you!

8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you

9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you

10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you

11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay

EVERY man should have a Man Cave. I think it's crucial to a successful marriage for the man to have his own place to relax in, where he can sit in a big fluffy recliner with the remote in one hand and a beer in the other, where he can fart at leisure, leave empty potato chip bags laying around, make beer bottle rings on the coffee table, and sneak a cigar in occasionally. :yes:

~ OMG... I totally live in a man cave. scared011.gif No WONDER I created this cyber chick's room. :smoke:

~ swede... I can see your feet under the door. You can come in if you want to...   :P   I've had my midol.  :whistle:

Holly's talking in her sleep again. We can try to figure out who she's talking about. :smoke:

Is that the same foot tap under the door that senator did.  :D

I just came in to use the mop bucket.

Have you seen Rocky wandering around here?  :unsure:

~ I dunno, there's a lump in the bed with Holly. Is that him?  :unsure:

Oh, help yourself to the mop bucket. Everyone else does....  Just don't push that handle down.  :nono:

~ DANG! I'm tired of that delivery guy bring all the Man Cave stuff over here!  He said that OUR room is the only room that has a number he can read on it!  :glare:  Someone stuck a piece of Pizza on the number of the Man Cave...  :ack:

(taken carefully upwraps the HUGE framed print...)  Look Holly!  happy097.gif  K-Bob had a self-portrait made of himself!

ist23342555bigscreenmanlp3.jpg

Or is that Swede?  :unsure:  Gee..... they all look alike.  :P

~ I think we should keep this Picture over here until someone misses it... LOL! We can use it to hang our lingerie on. :thumbsup:

~ Taken slings pillow at gearjunky and knocks him off his feet.  OK... but did you bring any popcorn? You HAVE to use coasters in here G.J.  :P