WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

*Holly whips out her emergency first aid kit and bandages Kim's finger*  There ya go, Kim!  Good as new!  :hug:

I tell you what, it's GOOD to be home!  :yes:

~ Holly, Kim, Doro, Lara, Sharen (and shasta) ....  I have an idea, I think if we call this thread the "Ladies Room"  that'll keep ALL the men out. 

(except the ones who have always WONDERED What it's like in the Ladies room)

And YEAH, I AM A lady, and don't NONE of y'all try to say otherwise.  :mad:

here holly taken some nice roses for this place(takes deep smell) ah nice och a thorn  :'(

~ Kim...  can't you do ANYTHING without hurting yourself?  Sheeze, it's lke you're a female Dave.  :nono:

Guest smallgamehunter

maybe u should make the decor more girly that might keep us out too

Was the cry baby bridge story the one where you wanted the guy with the "large multi tool"?

~ For those who are wondering what this "story" is about Holly and I (on the old Les Stroud Forum) wrote a silly story together... she'd write one post, I'd write the next... and what came out was the story of... Cry Baby Bridge. It was a ghost story. We wrote it to cheer Wendy up, and to make her laugh.

The Cry Baby bridge story, was the one where Holly, point blank asked me whether Dave's Multi-tool, was as big as A.J.'s multi-tool.  :whistle:

The humor of the story is that NEITHER Holly Nor I, were great friends with EITHER Guy at the time. They were regulars on the Les Stroud Forum, and we just added them into our story on a whim. (Woods and Mooseman were also in the story, but I guess their "parts" (in the story)were not that big, or memorable.) LOL.

When she asked me that (in the story)

I paused for like six hours............. wondering WHAT to say.  8|

:whistle: 

(I think those two guys were more on edge than I was...)    happy097.gif

It was a lot of fun back then. Great friends, Great times, and great memories.  :thumbup:

Hey you guys better stock up on some items in here. Youve got a lot of aboutoutas. Your aboutouta toilet paper. Your aboutouta wine your aboutouta tuna Potpourri etc.

Well, if you guys would go buy your own and quit sneaking in here and stealing ours, we might have some!   :glare:

Taken, I can't remember what your answer was...IS Dave's multitool bigger than A.J.'s?  :unsure:

Guest smallgamehunter

to easy to sneak in here u really need a better security system

That's okay, Kim.  :console:  I can't do anything without tripping over my own two feet and falling.  :rofl:

Taken, I can't remember what your answer was...IS Dave's multitool bigger than A.J.'s?  :unsure:

~ Hmmmmm, Holly......  I can't seem to remember the answer to that question either. ( I DO remember telling you that you were the multi-tool expert though...)

Once Les Closed his own website down, the answer to THAT question will forever be lost.  :P :hugegrin:

So now................... it's anybody's guess.   

That's okay, Kim.  :console:  I can't do anything without tripping over my own two feet and falling.  :rofl:

~ Don't believe it Kim...  I'm sure there's a few things Holly can do without tripping over her own two feet and falling.    :whistle:

~ Don't believe it Kim...  I'm sure there's a few things Holly can do without tripping over her own two feet and falling.    :whistle:

I suppose you mean if shes NOT on her feet?

I have an idea, I think if we call this thread the "Ladies Room"  that'll keep ALL the men out.  

Well, sure it'll keep us out, but then you'll get some of them wanting to drill peepholes in the wall!

(i.e. the perv right above me!)

I know us men can be callous and crude to our lovely ladies at times so Id like to make amends with a tribute to show how we really feel about them and how much we really love them>