WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

~ taken saunters in, and tosses her BOB on the floor. Hey Y'all, I'm sick of crashing at the Man Cave after work, so I'm gonna start crashing here, since people actually live here again...

She walks to her bed to put her pillow in its rightful place when she notices somebody's sleeping in her bed.  :glare:

Carefully, she moves closer...   "Hello?"    :unsure:

"Excuse me, I think you're sleeping in the wrong bed..."  

The figure beneath the covers makes no movement.   :huh:

She pokes it.

Nothing happens.  8|

Carefully, she pulls back the covers...

KIM!    WHY is your inflatable Les Stroud Man Doll in MY bed?    :scared: scared011.gif

In the mean time, as Taken settles back into her room she can hear KBob's yell from all the way down in the Man Cave, "Just what in the hell is this spot?!  SWEEEEDDEEE!!!"  :D

~ Holly and taken watch in amazement as Kim deflates Les...   "OMG, LOOK where the blow-up valve is..."    8|

KIM!  You don't know who has had their mouth on that!!!  :scared:

Susan, I know you are in a far better place than any of us could imagine, but it's still a colder place here on earth without you in it.  You are always missed, my friend.  And today is your birthday, which makes your absence felt even more strongly.  Just know that we love you and we're thinking about you.  We all miss you so much...

You know Holly they always say what a nice person was after the pass but in this case its so true. She was a special person and her name will always be on the door here.

survivorgirl's computer is out.  She said she'll be back with us as soon as she can!  :thumbsup:

~ taken crashes in from work...   exhausted. Bad, BAD Stuff happened today.  

Here, Holly, wanna burn one for old time's sake?  I'll do my George Bush impression....  ---->  :dontgetit:

taken sits back and tries to make sense of life as she sees it  tongiht...  :S

Girl, where have you been?  And why are you watching videos of bearded women?  :rofl:

~ cause it was a creepy song that made me feel like things are not real, because nothing really is. (and it reminded me of a video you and I would make in our paralellalell lives...) DUH!  :glare:

I'll add a question, whats wrong?

~   sometimes I see crap at work that really bothers me, and I Just have to vent. I can't talk about it because of privacy issues, so I just  post random wierd stuff instead. I'm over it. (That means I've filed it under stuff that will forever haunt me in the back of my mind until I write a poem about it or something one day.) Thanks for asking though...

it means a lot.  :hug:

Hang in there, Taken!  I once saw "stress" defined as "not being able to choke the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it."  :dead:

Hang in there, Taken!  I once saw "stress" defined as "not being able to choke the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it."  :dead:

:rofl:  That is SO true, K-Bob!  :yes: