WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

For you Taken,

~ LMAO....  now THAT is a funny video!  :thumbup:  I love the end where he looks in his rearveiw mirror and there's the dude in the mercedes!  :rofl:  thanks for sharing Freebirde.  :cheers:

There Is No Good Reason

I Should Have To Be So Alone

I'm Smothered By This Emptiness

Lord I Wish I Was Made Of Stone

Like I Fool I Lent My Soul To Love

And It Paid Me Back In Change

God Help Me

Am I The Only One Who's Ever Felt This Way?

A Heart That's Worn And Weathered

Would Know Better Than To Fight

But I Wore Mine Like A Weapon

Played Out Love Like A Crime

And It Wrung Me Out And Strung Me Out

And It Hung Years On My Face

God Help Me

Now My Sense Of Humor Needs A Break

I See A Shadow In The Mirror

And She's Laughin' Through Her Tears

One More Smile's All I Can Fake

There Is A Wound Inside Me

And It's Bleeding Like A Flood

There's Times When I See A Light Ahead

Hope Is Not Enough

As Another Night Surrounds Me

And It Pounds Me Like A Wave

God Help Me

God Help Me

LOL!  And I just told my mom last night how much I enjoy living by myself.  You won't catch me crying and sobbing about not tripping over somebody else's crap all over the floor and putting up with someone mistreating me.  :nono:  I LOVE my independence!  :thumbsup:

LOL!  And I just told my mom last night how much I enjoy living by myself.  You won't catch me crying and sobbing about not tripping over somebody else's crap all over the floor and putting up with someone mistreating me.  :nono:  I LOVE my independence!  :thumbsup:

I totaly agree I love it  :thumbsup:

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

When you lose the fear of losing anything, you've gained everything, says me.  :yes:

Hey, girls!  Ant said that he is going to enter me in "X Factor", which is the United Kingdom's version of "American Idol".  The thing is, I sing worse than William Hung!  :woot:  So, why would my man enter me in a singing contest when I can't carry a tune in a bucket?  Is it because he loves me so much, I am absolutely perfect in his eyes, and everytime I sing, even though the birds fall dead out of the sky and cats yowl in pain and little children scream that the boogeyman is coming, Ant thinks I'm wonderful?   :love: :loveu: :heart:

I know it can't possibly be that he thinks my singing is so bad, I'll gain instant notoriety as X Factor's worst contestant EVER, and it will be a total riot for him and his family and friends to get their laughs watching me fail epicly...right?  Girls?  :unsure:

I know it can't possibly be that he thinks my singing is so bad, I'll gain instant notoriety as X Factor's worst contestant EVER, and it will be a total riot for him and his family and friends to get their laughs watching me fail epicly...right?  Girls?  :unsure:

Uhmm...naw.  Couldn't be that!  ;)

When I sing, it kills all the mosquitos and low-flyin' ducks...

I used to sing along in church until one day they asked me to sing solo...........so low no one else could hear me!

Later they asked me to sing tenor..............ten or twelve miles away!    moose0024.gif

My best friend told me that my pitch and key could best be described as a "monotone baritone"....whatever that means... :unsure:

Taken!  Survivorgirl!  I got the pictures back from that artist who came to our party last night!  He really captured our essence and spirit in these drawings!  For fun, I think we should let the guys guess which one is Taken, which one is survivorgirl, and which one is me.  :woot:

monicaaxe.png

autumnfairyposterp22895.jpg

fantasywarriormysticalw.jpg

Let's see if Taken's okay with it, and if she is, I'll post our pictures in the Man Cave and see if the guys can guess who is who.  :rofl: 

Taken!  Survivorgirl!  I got the pictures back from that artist who came to our party last night!  He really captured our essence and spirit in these drawings!  For fun, I think we should let the guys guess which one is Taken, which one is survivorgirl, and which one is me.  :woot:

monicaaxe.png

autumnfairyposterp22895.jpg

fantasywarriormysticalw.jpg

Razor likey  :dribble: