WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

We are warrior women, Razor.  We are survivors.  We are the guardians of Mother Earth and the keepers of the flame of life.  :yes:

We are warrior women, Razor.  We are survivors.  We are the guardians of Mother Earth and the keepers of the flame of life.  :yes:

wait a minut ??? this isnt the man cave   what the heck :unsure: how did i get here, thats it, no more wandering around in the dark without my headlamp.   

Thats Holly on the bottom picture (red hair), SG in the middle. Taken is on the top picture and she has killed that cockroach from the other day

~ LMAO!  I can't even guess who is who....  8|  (I'm afraid the guys will say I'm that SPIDER in pic number 3)  happy097.gif

:rofl:  You are NOT the spider!  :P

Thats Holly on the bottom picture (red hair), SG in the middle. Taken is on the top picture and she has killed that cockroach from the other day

~ but - but.... she looks so  MEAN!   scared011.gif 

:unsure:

WHAT   :scared:  I was just passing by the girls room when I swear I heard some one say Hollys on the bottom Takens in the middle and Survival Girl is on top.?  gen165.gif

Holly is at the bottom Taken in the middle and survivorgirl at the top

DING DING!  WE HAVE A WINNER!  Way to go, Tatonka!  :woot:

WHAT   :scared:  I was just passing by the girls room when I swear I heard some one say Hollys on the bottom Takens in the middle and Survival Girl is on top.?  gen165.gif

happy097.gif :rofl: :rofll:

You win the undying admiration of three beautiful women for the use of your unsurpassed and unparalleled brain cells in recognizing our true spirits.  :yes:  Oh, and you win a case of beer.  Which we'll bring to you when the weather warms up.  We're a bit under-dressed for your weather right now.  :rofl:

Holly is at the bottom Taken in the middle and survivorgirl at the top

...gives a whole new meaning to "make ME a sandwich"...

I cant look at the top one with out laughing and I cant look at the bottom one with out wondering how soon that cow is going to step on her hair or her face or some place else.   :scared: