WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

I can't believe she'd be stupid enough to risk getting salmonellosis, campylobacteriosis, or E. coli.  :nono:

I cant look at the top one with out laughing and I cant look at the bottom one with out wondering how soon that cow is going to step on her hair or her face or some place else.  :scared:

I can't believe she'd be stupid enough to risk getting salmonellosis, campylobacteriosis, or E. coli.  :nono:

If you look close enough, you'll see that's a fake cow.  It's plastic, concrete or plaster or something.  Lord knows I've had to work with enough of those to know it isn't real.  Although, it would be priceless to see the look on her face if it were a real cow and it decided to "fertilize" that spot...

~ Holly...   If you and I were like in , hell I dunno, Pennsylvania let's say, and there was this fake cow on the street, would you get up underneath it and  put your mouth on one of its udder thingies so I could take a pic?    :P :whistle:

No... I didn't Think so.  :nono:

Neither would I!  Ewwwww!

~ Ok Kim, WHICH Les Stroud Picture are we going to have to take down to make room for your new Last American Guy Poster?  :blink:

I see six inches of space over the nightstand behind the lampshade... Will that do?

that would be perfect

~ taken falls into her room, and closes the door. Thank God everybody's watching Football tonight. She lights her candles, pours herself a glass of wine, falls into her favorite chair, and puts on The Man From Snowy River...  One and Two. I like it cause there's NO wedding in it. He just takes her to his mountain and that's that.    :thumbsup:

~ taken crashes onto her bed, she rolls over onto her back and stares at the ceiling....   What is WRONG with me? Where has my energy gone?  :blink: I haven't been able to get ANYTHING done today!  :mad: 

:dontgetit:

:sleep:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh taken I am here again (puts some nice flowers in a vase)

~ YAY! {{{{{{{{{{KIM'S Back!}}}}}}}}}     :thumbsup: :cheers: :clap:  I Missed you!  :'(  It was lonely here in this Scary, Dark room at night.  :unsure:  Ever since Holly left, and you left... I have nightmares sleeping in here!  :scared: scared011.gif

I'm glad to have another gal pal around.  :hug:

*Holly tiptoes into Shasta-Susan's room, laying a birthday card on the pillow, along with a small bouquet of flowers.  She whispers "You are loved and you will never be forgotten, Susan.  I miss you so much!"  Holly stands there for several long minutes, thinking about her friend who passed away at this time two years ago after a long, courageous battle against cancer.  Holly remembers all of Susan's sweet, funny posts and how Susan's gentle, loving spirit always shined, no matter how much pain Susan was going through.  Holly sighs, wishing she could tell her friend once more how much she was loved and admired, and how much Holly misses her...*