WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

PILLOW FIGHT WITH CHICS!!! what i dint say a thing i frogot what i said after i feel down (pulls out a popcorn bag from his backpack) yes i do have popcorn :) and what is a coaster

~ you're always welcome in here Squattie... 

this is the chicks room around here. LOL!

~ Thank god!  taken sprays the room after the boys leave....  (I don't think they've had a bath since K-Bob built the Man Cave.)  happy097.gif

~ I did that to save your ASS swede! Holly would've skinned you alive for posting that smut in her room  :smoke:

I got some pictures for your walls in here Taken  :whistle:

How about some girls on a dock  cool14.gif

~ I think those will go much better in the MAN CAVE.....   Swede....  I've SEEN those pics.  :whistle:

~ taken puts up her new poster on the wall....  ( she knows Holly will wake up and laugh at it!)  happy097.gif

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. We need = I want

5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry

6. We need to talk = you're in trouble

7. Sure, go ahead = you better not

8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later

9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!

10. You're certainly attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH:

1. I am hungry = I am hungry

2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy

3. I am tired = I am tired

4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!

5. I love you = let's have sex now!

6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?

7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you!

8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you

9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you

10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you

11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay

OMG, I totally snorted my hot tea through my nose!!!  This is hilarious! :clap:

Holly eyes the top of her dresser suspiciously.  "Hey, who took my Irridescent Opal nail polish?  Was Swede here again?  He hasn't returned my Hot Fuschia Pink polish from the last time he was here!" :mad:

A bottle of the Macallan's shows up with a little note, "Thanks for the exotic dancers!!"  I'm sorry that I can't let you have any of the one in the man cave...there is only one bottle of that.  This is one of the $10,000 bottles, so use it only for medicinal purposes.

About an hour later a 5 gallon construction water cooler shows up marked "Jungle Juice".

~ Well, it's Wednesday... time to vacuum and dust in here.  (taken makes her bed, and straightens up Holly's bed) Carefully places all seventeen of their decorative pillows back on their beds . Closes the entertainment system up behind decorative panels.  :hugegrin:  "Holly... remember to bring home fresh flowers tonight when you go by the store!"  and we're low on aromatherapy candles too.  I'm going to pick us up a nice chick flick for later.  :thumbsup:

What the heck is this water cooler?  :unsure:

Those guys are nuts if they believe for ONE minute that we're gonna drink ANYTHING that comes from their MANcave labeled Jungle Juice!   8| 

:rofl:

~ sound of vacuum cleaner is going , and the smell of lemon Pledge drifts out into hall. :thumbup:

~ Holly? I think this area over here by our bay window would make an awsome seating area for conversation and stuff. So that the other girls will have a place to sit and talk and stuff. We'll get a sleeper sofa so that if anyone wants to stay over they'll be comfy. Let's do it in Shabby Chic! :thumbsup: We'll use a combination of blues and greens like the ocean. Or... we could use earth tones like the mountains in the fall. Let me know what you like. Just call me on my cell, and we can talk while I shop at the flea market.   :yes: I'm going to go look for an inspiration piece to get us started. :P

~ Holly... I'm sending you a pic of this distressed display case I found for a scream at the flea market. :thumbsup: It locks, so we can keep our handguns and our knives in it, and also it's pretty. I figure we can put our compasses and maps in here, as well as our many books on survival skills. I have Alan's book "The Handdrill" and some cool books on plant and herb identification... it should hold all of our books, plus our survival tools. Let me know how you like it.

967be0773mbk6.jpg

The jungle juice is about 30 proof.  And you really shouldn't taste any alcohol.  And it's got all those healthy fruit juices and fruit in it.