WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

~ I thought so too. It will look good in the sitting area. :yes: When we get payed again, we can get something else. It may take a while to get it all together.

Oh... those curtains had naked ladies on them in lewd positions. they were hideous. :ack: be glad you didn't see them.

Hey!  They were lace!  They were art!  grin.

Well, so are my best undies, but you don't see me sticking them up on curtain rods and calling them art! :P

Well, so are my best undies, but you don't see me sticking them up on curtain rods and calling them art! :P

~  :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Maybe we should! LOL! 

~ G.J. I vacuumed in here today... so take off your shoes Mister!  :rofl:

Here's some Popcorn...  now be careful and don't knock over my candle next time whoever scores some kind of point!

WINGS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(cleans uo every thing and sleeps on the couch)

**BURP** Hey why don't one of you gals get me another cold one. I'm thirsty, the game is good, and I don't want to miss a single pitch. Oh, and while your in the kitchen, I wouldn't mind a plate of ribs....... ok?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well....... come on now. Stop staring at me and get on with it!!

:help:

gen140.gif

~ taken brings some left over ribs  she found in the back of the little fridge.

here ya go.

But WHY aren't y'all in your man cave?   :unsure:

~ all I have is Miller Lite. I don't have no fancy schmancy beer blue... if you want all that you have to go to the man cave and drink there. Nurk has more liquor there than a Martha Vinyard's country club does. :unsure:

and you have to drink it out of the can. Holly and I are poor, we didn't strike GOLD when we found this place.... LOL!

Oh well, I give up.

**Stumbles back to the cave yelling...." Hey guys, there's food over at Holy and Taken's!!"**

Holly and Taken roll their eyes behind Blue's back as he leaves, then they giggle and pull out the pork roast from the oven, the fragrant juices bubbling up from the small cuts made in the roast which Holly had stuffed with fresh garlic.  Taken took out their expensive $9.99 bottle of Biltmore Zinfandel and set it on their table with the huge bowl of fluffy mashed potatoes and marinated asparagus.  Holly, trying not to talk with her mouth full, said "I wonder what the boys are eating right now over at the Man Cave?"

When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way....

So I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.    :hugegrin: