WildSurvive Forum
Guest taken by the wind...

Holly.survivorgirl (Kim),Doro.Lara.Sharen,Shasta and Taken's room...

Holly and Taken roll their eyes behind Blue's back as he leaves, then they giggle and pull out the pork roast from the oven, the fragrant juices bubbling up from the small cuts made in the roast which Holly had stuffed with fresh garlic.  Taken took out their expensive $9.99 bottle of Biltmore Zinfandel and set it on their table with the huge bowl of fluffy mashed potatoes and marinated asparagus.  Holly, trying not to talk with her mouth full, said "I wonder what the boys are eating right now over at the Man Cave?"

Over at the Man Cave, the barbeque grill (which, naturally is the size of a full-size Ford F150) will be the scene of an all-you can eat RIB FEST!  These babies have been hickory smoked, cooked, and now are on the grill being marinated with a sauce that can only be described as sublime.  Side dishes will include fries, slaw, and garlic bread.

In addition, four big washtubs have been filled with ice and an assortment of beverages which include Sam Adams, Corona, Bud, Michelob, Miller, Coors, and numerous other "barley pops."  There will also be several of these large washtubs filled with Coke, Pepsi, RC, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, etc.

I will be asking Swede to bring his dutch oven in order to prepare his patented cobbler. 

Oh, and don't worry....we won't wait until you're gone before we pull out all the goodies..... :eyebrow:

~ Well HELL .... you can afford to do that K-Bob... y'all discovered GOLD on your land. Holly and I have to make it on what we have... and it's not much.  :cry:

but we still washed y'alls dirty socks and stuff....    sad042.gif

We thank you much for that Ms. Taken! I was missing my favorite wool socks, cant hike without um!  And you can come and we'll give ya some of the gold we found in the Lake, caus' I mean, we need our socks!

~ Well HELL .... you can afford to do that K-Bob... y'all discovered GOLD on your land. Holly and I have to make it on what we have... and it's not much.  :cry:

but we still washed y'alls dirty socks and stuff....    sad042.gif

yay my undies got dry cleaned!

Chitter Chitter!!  Full moon is out and I'm a weresquirrel!!  Chitter Chitter!!

~ Hi there little weresquirrel...  :love: :hug:  want some popcorn?  I just popped a fresh batch for G.J. and S.K.  (they always come and crash on mine and Holly's bed at night while we're out doing stuff.) 

I think they don't like the Man Cave at night....  :unsure:  can't say I blame them much.

There's cold drinks in the fridge... y'all help yourselves.

I love Man Cave lake at night, just not so much the cave.  Spending a night on the lake is so peaceful (I wish i had really done this before, sounds awesome). So whats up? Wanna paint my nails? Its a test of manlyness if you can stand such a horor!

~ well, I would try but Swede took the last of Holly's fingernail pollish. I can't wear it at work, so I don't even own any.  :unsure: 

Oh Taken some men have just taken so many years of abuse its like a habbit so they just keep comming back.   :nono:      cool14.gif

Makin' money at 30 with a wife and a son

Then a short 5 years later, it all comes undone

She's gone back to mama with the boy by her side

Now I'm wine drunk and runnin' with them on my mind

I'm on the backside of thirty and back on my own

An empty apartment don't feel like a home

On the backside of thirty, the short side of time

Back on the bottom with no will to climb

It's dawn Monday mornin' and I just called in sick

I skipped work last Friday to drink this month's rent

And when my friends ask me I tell 'em I'm fine

But my eyes tell the story that my lies Just can't hide

I love Man Cave lake at night, just not so much the cave.  Spending a night on the lake is so peaceful (I wish i had really done this before, sounds awesome). So whats up? Wanna paint my nails? Its a test of manlyness if you can stand such a horor!

LOL!  You're so metro, SK! :thumbsup:  Tell you what...I'll file your nails and oil your cuticles and then buff your nails.  Not too girly, but your hands will look really nice!

Holly finally emerges from the closet, a big trash bag stuffed full of crumpled papers and dried corsages and yellowed movie ticket stubs from 1982.  She tosses the dead boyfriends memorabilia in the trash can, dusts off her hands and smiles, her heart finally at peace...

Hummm maybe.

10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.

2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.

3 The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans

4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.

5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-".

6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.

7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space".

8. You're not as nice as you used to be and you used to be a real witch

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.

10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

Hey look at that chick guys. Let drag her over to the man cave.  :P  You know she could do the dishes and stuff.  :yes:

Swede, what do I win if I scored a perfect 10? :woot: :rofl:

~ we'll make a slow motion video of you doing crazy hormonal stuff to the Young and the Restless theme song... :P

(remember Nadia, Holly?) we were just girls then, remember how she inspired us? we ALL wanted to be Nadia. We went out into our front yards and tumbled and flipped and did all kinds of gymnastics stuff! :thumbsup:

(the little girl who coined the phrase "perfect 10" and NO it was not BO Derek) :glare:  I don't think anybody ever used the term "perfect 10" to describe women prior to the 1976 Oympic games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmooagqE8c

Bo Derek was never a perfect 10 unless you happen to like boney blonds. She isnt even a nurse or nothing.  :nono:

Hmmmm...I never wanted to be Nadia or Bo Derek.  I wanted to be Jaime Sommers, The Bionic Woman! :thumbsup:

~ Holly! How could you NOT want to be Nadia? You must not have watched the Olympics that year. Thats' why....  :unsure:

I never said ANYONE wanted to be Bo Derek. That is a given.... NOBODY wanted to sit in a chair for six hours getting their hair corn-rowed

do you even read what I post?  :glare: