WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Favorite Animals

~ I actually thought I saw a goat the other day.... running around near the highway. I figured it was somebody's pet that had escaped from the yard or something....  It was brown and white, and just grazing along off the highway. I thought That goat is gonna get run over!  :scared:  scared011.gif 

Then when I was leaving petsmart... I saw it on the way home... it was twilight, and I realized it wasn't a goat at all. It was a DEER.  8| 

I actually saw a piebald deer........  :thumbsup:  It wasn't as big as regular deer I see (maybe it was young) but it looked very much like a goat. Very strange looking.

piebalddeer.jpg

This is not a picture I took, I found it online. but it looked similar.

You would think my answer would be dogs since I have 4, and not even sure 2 of them can be classified as dogs  :/  But I just absolutely love Panthers there is something about their eyes they are just beautiful.... but in general I love all animals.....

~ I like Owls. And pretty much all birds of prey.  :thumbup:  They follow me everywhere. I was leaving work one night last Summer, walking out to the car with two of my friends, and I was noticing some little birds flying irratically in the sky... a Hawk was after them! I said "LOOK! That hawk is trying to catch a bird!"

My friends both stopped in their tracks and they were like ----->  :mad:  What IS IT with YOU and Hawks?  It's like everytime you go outside...  Here comes a Hawk!  wacky115.gif

I told them they're up there all the time, it's just that I notice them.  cool14.gif

Domestic animals would have to be "man's best friend", we have four.  Ghillie (Yellow Lab) and my partner in the woods, Sonny (Australian Shepard/Beagle mix) and KC (Pit/Boxer mix).  They make great watch dogs, companions, don't complain or feel sorry for themselves, and are VERY protective of the property and Family!  Oh, the fourth is an old Cocker Spaniel named Ally.

My wild choices would be the wolf, black bear, badger and wolverine.