WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gearjunky

(NBC) NO BODY CARES!

No body cares (nbc) Ok i kid really nbc means (nuclar,biological,chemical) if we ever did have to use survival stuff have you ever wonder why we will need it becasue of a war with chemicals so we need

nbc suit

over boots

gas mask with spare tubes

We should practice bending sharply at the waist and sticking our heads between our legs and kissing our butt goodby also.  :yes:

You have to know how to properly put one of those suits on buys.  You don't just throw them on.  Plus in a real emergency you have a extremely short time to don the gear.  I'm with Swede.  If a chemical war breaks out you might want to take up some of that butt smooching.

Actually, those of us in the hills have a chance of escaping the biological attacks or the avian flu, it's the chemical and nuclear (or as George W would say, 'nucular') attacks that would be harder to escape (at least I think they would be).  Isolation may save you from a biological threat, depending upon the delivery system used.

My dad said if he heard that we'd been attacked, he was going to throw open his windows and take a deep breath to get it over with quick! :P 

Being in the city, I don't think our chances will be very high escaping an NBC attack. :nono: