WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
volcomdude59

hey. New Kid

hey i'm rick  wacky078.gif , i was looking on google for outdoor camping forums and you guys popped up.  One of the best i've seen.  All the others don't have regular members =[[.  Glad i found you guys  :wave:

Hi, Volcom!!

Hey, just PM me if you have questions on ANYTHING, alright?

I'm SD, and you will LOVE it here. Come check out the Campfire.

Hope you have a great time,

SD :P

Guest Lead Dog

Welcome aboard, Rick! Lots of knowledgeable people around here. Feel free to jump into any discussions and ask any questions you might have. I'm sure we'll learn a thing or two from you too!

Welcome Rick. Glad Google threw you on our forum :)

We do try to improve our position on google by writing new articles on the frontpage... www.wildsurvive.com there is some interesting stuff over there too

Rick, it's wonderful having you here!  I know you'll add so much to the forum with your scouting experience.  We have quite a few Scouts online! :thumbsup:

I'm Holly and I'm sort of a big sister around here.  And I'm a mom too, so don't be surprised if I tell you to dress warmly or to put your hat on! :)

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Hi Rick... I'm taken. :wave: It's really great to have you here at the forum. I'm the other big sister around here, so don't be surprised if I sling pillows at you at night, and throw popcorn in your hair, and make you laugh a lot. :harhar: Oh, and you can get with S.K. and Gearjunky and learn the rules about coming into mine and Holly's room. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK...... :scared:

:rofl: (just teasing!)

Guest taken by the wind...

Alright whos pickin the banjo here?

~   :unsure:  Holly? (Swede's hearing that banjo again.)  scared011.gif