WildSurvive Forum
volcomdude59

Stainless Steel Cooking Kits

If you are camping alone or with a friend put tie you cooking kit to the outside of your bag.  It makes noise as you walk to let bears and other animals that you are there.  Also when you use it.  Swing it up in a tree (that you can get at).  So at night it will make noises.  You want this maybe 30-80yards from where you are sleeping so you don't hear it, but the bears and other animals do.  happy070.gif 

-Rick  B)

Whenever I was lone camping, I always used to sleep with a machete by my side...it comforted me....grin.

Hehe.

Whenever I was lone camping, I always used to sleep with a machete by my side...it comforted me....grin.

Hurray!!!  Another machete person!  Whoo Hoo! 

I always sleep with my knife, a rope, and a firesteel (or other firelighter), just in case.

I love the Just In Case rule. Imagine how many lives could have been saved if people planned for a Just-In-Case scenario... Though once you start it's hard to stopped of the things that "could" happen.

I always sleep with my knife, a rope, and a firesteel (or other firelighter), just in case.

Funny...., I always sleep with my knife (which has a firestarter in it's pouch) too...., but then again it's ALWAYS at hand.

I get the same comfort from a browning high-power with a full mag of plus p's