WildSurvive Forum
Kentucky Bob

The Man Cave

I sat out on my porch last night after dark.  Ursula was dozing inside on the couch so I took a Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon cigar and sat outside smoking and listening to the frogs--I believe I could hear at least 3 species.  A nice evening.... :cigar:

Check this web site out Bob. Click on frog to hear their call.

http://habitatproject.org/frogsurvey/chicagoland.html

The Spring Peeper I knew I recognized, and I knew that one of the others was a tree frog--turns out it's a Cope's Grey Treefrog.  I think one of the others was a Fowler's Toad.  As Dracula (Bela Lugosi) once said, "Listen to them!  Children of the night, what music they make!" 

~ I love the loudness of the night! I miss my inground pond for that very reason. I Used to have so many frogs screaming in my yard at night, some of my neighbors way down on the court would ask me "Do you have a pond or something?"  :woot: :rofl:  (they said they liked the noise at night, I hoped they weren't just being nice.)  :blush:

~ Now, I'm getting a hankering to make a frog pond. LOL!  A pond just big enough for toads and frogs to breed in, and for tadpoles to grow up in. And a few mosquito fish. hmmmmmm  I feel a project coming on!  :hugegrin:  Might as well make it bird friendly too.

The Reds are on a hot streak right now, they swept the Cardinals over the weekend and came back in the 6th last night to beat the Cubs (sorrry Swede).

So, the Reds have decided to lay down and die lately.  They've lost something like 6 of 7 of the last games they've played.  :ack:  I think I'll just watch Dawn of the Dead on the big screen today...

Hey! We had a tornado up about 50 miles north of me in Oroville. I think California NOW has every natural disaster known to man.......except hurricanes I think.

Hey! We had a tornado up about 50 miles north of me in Oroville. I think California NOW has every natural disaster known to man.......except hurricanes I think.

If you guys would just get a locust plague, you'd have a clean sweep.

And I remember seeing a sign for Oroville when I was at Cal State Chico a few years back.

Yep, Oroville is just to the east off hwy 20. I want the plague of naked women randomly appearing in your bedroom. I know, I know, the Bible says nothing of it, but if you watch the movie Caligula, it's certainly SEEMS like a plague!

Yep, Oroville is just to the east off hwy 20. I want the plague of naked women randomly appearing in your bedroom. I know, I know, the Bible says nothing of it, but if you watch the movie Caligula, it's certainly SEEMS like a plague!

I think I'd just prefer to wait for the plague of $100 bills falling from the sky...knowing my luck if naked women DID suddenly start appearing in my bedroom they'd all look like that last blind date I had in college!   :scared: scared011.gif  :puke:

Take off their cloths and stand them on their heads and they all look alike Bob.  :yes:

Take off their cloths and stand them on their heads and they all look alike Bob.   :yes:

I dunno about that, Swede.  You never met....Marcy.... :ewphu:

Dang.  I am feeling so sad.

One of the peacocks I have watched growing up from being a tiny little yellow fluffy baby came limp-hopping out of the woods today.

With a broken leg.

There is nothing I can do.

Damn.

Just let nature takes its course. We have a local turkey here that has a bum leg too. That hen has lasted 3 seasons now. My  kids and I see her every morning on the way to take them to school. Nature has a motto similar to that of recon.......adapt, overcome, perservere.

taken I love hearing frogs at night I live next to wetlands and I hear thounsands of frogs

the Mariners are doing awesome so far and the Vancover cannuks are in the stanly cup fanilys

Shes quick too. How can she keep jumping off that bench and run to the side of the piano and back again so fast?  :unsure:

This weeks Man Cave pick of the week Robin Meade of HLN news. Sometimes I shut off the sound just to watch her talk>

Robin Meade purple top sexy black boots

My brother used to call her "The Future Mrs. Scott."  That never did work out for him, though.

The other day my wife said she wanted to try that Bud Light Lime.  Well, I went got a six pack for her and she seems to like it, but a half a beer is about all she'll drink.  So, she hands it to me.... :err:  I think most everyone here knows my views on light beer--if I want watered-down beer I can add the water myself.  :thumbdown:  But, rather than just pouring it out I did try it.  The lime covers the fact that it's a light beer, so it wasn't as bad as I thought.  I like a good Corona, but I don't put lime in it.  Now maybe--just maybe--I'll try doing that.  Maybe.

Guest smallgamehunter

Corona and lime is like beer and bbq, they just meant to be together.  I think u will find that lime really makes it smooth