WildSurvive Forum
Kentucky Bob

The Man Cave

Once again, there's a knock at the door......

KB jumps up and says, "I'll get it!"  He opens the door to find the pizza dude...."Man, did you, like, order a dozen large??" 

KB grins and simply says, "Yes, yes I did!"

nurker grabs his homemade ham gravy over fiber muffin and puts the hacking book back in his backpack and intently looks at the TV.

nurker sternly ignores kb's pizzas and continues to eat his gravy while watching the cheerleaders contort into intricate structures and gyrate frantically to encourage whatever sports team that is.

nurker digs out his Hibben throwing knives and looks for a nice table to stand up and throw at.  Once the table is set up a safe distance from the TV, he gets in some long-overdue practice.

howya doing, kb?

Doing well, just stopped in to see if the stuff I ordered from Cabela's came in yet!  My new Colt Army cap and ball pistol replica should be here soon....I'm having it delivered to the Man Cave....

nurker steps back from the bondo-ed TV and says now that looks better than that ugly hole.  Once I get some paint to respray the whole case, it'll look as good as new.

*SK walks in, lights some sage (I can't smoke so....) Busts out a bottle of sparkling grape juice, and pulls a seat up infront of the TV in the brown broken chair that is falling apart he got from his friends house*

Howdy volcom, missed ya.  Nurker pours himself a half shot of the Macallan, and mixes it half with Amaretto.

Sits down at the desk, sips his drink, and reopens his "Ethical Hacking and Network Defense"