WildSurvive Forum
Kentucky Bob

The Man Cave

Awsome I hope things go well if she needs help with set up or take down jump on it iff one of her friendds dates is being lame ask you dat if it would be ok to ask so n so for a dance this way it sohows u care about your date and her friends

~ This guy is good..............  He's showing you how to hit on your date's best friends and have her think highly of you for it.  8|

do you know what kind of dress she'll be wearing if it's strapless go with a wrist flower.

~ Kim's right, you don't want to risk having to pin a corsage onto a tight, lowcut, strapless dress with your bare trembling hands, knowing FULL well, that one slip and things could spill out for the world to see.  8|  (Or even worse your Date might end up with some kinky piercing she didn't want.)  :unsure:

The wrist is a MUCH safer body part to navigate ........ no pins involved.  :thumbup:

:rofl:

Oh my this story reminds me of my dating years. I was a couple of years out of high school and met a senior girl. I got hooked into taking her to the senior prom. She came from a rather well to do family and of course I was under close examination by her parents.

I stopped by her house to pick her up and exchanging pleasantries with her mom and dad while we waited for her to come down the stairs from her up stairs bed room. After a bit of rather stiff conversation she finally made her entrance coming down the stairs. She had a strapless gown on that was beautiful and she looked great. We all started making a fuss about how well she looked when her top started to fall down.

Thinking fast in order to pretend I hadnt noticed I redirected every ones attention out of the window by shouting "OH look"! Every one looked out side and there were two dogs going at it.  love072.gif  oops.gif    :blush:    :hugegrin:

~ It looks like that dinosaur is about to violate tarzan!  :woot:  maybe that's why he's got his fists clenched up behind his back....  :whistle:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :rofl: 

All right...which one of you smarty-pants submitted my name to the Charlotte Speed Dating website???  LMAO!!!  I cannot believe that somebody actually invented this.  I got an invitation to attend a "Pre-Date Speed-Date" party at one of the local bars near me.  I guess it's for people newly single and looking for Mr. Goodbar.  :rofl: 

I SO wish Taken by the wind lived near me so we could go check this out and then report back to you.  I know we'd be laughing our butts off the whole evening.  :woot:

Guest blacksmith

went out and got some fat wood today

Speakin of fights, we had one at school today...  Two kids that used to go to the same other school.  One of them used to bully the other with his friends there, now that the other was here without his friends he got his ass whipped... 3 day suspensions for both, when they come back there will deffinately be more.  I gotta say I'm on the one who was bullied befores side, this other guy is a real ass...

Sorry, rant off...  Other guy just really makes me mad.