survivordan

For My Birthday I Got.....

Here's what I got for my birthday:

1 SWEDISH FIRESTEEL BLANK

2 THREE (3) EDIBLE PLANT BOOKS

3 A NEW HOTSPARK

4 WHETSTONE FOR KNIFE SHARPENING

YAY  :P!!!!

Woops we missed your birth day S D sorry thats Holly job but shes downtown and cant be found right now.    oops.gif

Happy birthday young man.  :thumbsup:

Well Yesterday was my b-day. And this week I finally got my firepiston and I got a larger PSK knife from Scott with sheath. now I have the smaller PSK and a larger one. And it is a good size bushcraft knife. I was able to finish making my ferro rods. And now just have to get my money off to Askdamice for my firepouch kit. And I got a larger ferro rod from Scott also. Was using the firepiston last night and got it on the 3 rd strike. Not bad. It took my bro like 8 try's before he got it to work.  happy097.gif

Well Yesterday was my b-day. And this week I finally got my firepiston and I got a larger PSK knife from Scott with sheath. now I have the smaller PSK and a larger one. And it is a good size bushcraft knife. I was able to finish making my ferro rods. And now just have to get my money off to Askdamice for my firepouch kit. And I got a larger ferro rod from Scott also. Was using the firepiston last night and got it on the 3 rd strike. Not bad. It took my bro like 8 try's before he got it to work.  happy097.gif

Happy Birthday, my friend! :hug:  It sounds like you're getting your kit all put together too!  Way to go!

Yes I do like new toys. And I am getting my kit together even better than it was. I want to replace some of the items with custom items. Things that I will be proud to own. Made by the fine craftsman I have come across here and else where. And the fire piston along with the ferro rods, mag stiks, flint and steel give me lots of options getting a fire started.

Thanks Antagonizer and Kentucky Bob. Yeah and today I got my shirts from Swede.

I have 2 MP3 players. So I am all set with being able to listen to music. Now I am waiting for the season 2 DVD's from Survivorman.  And I also have a knife being crafted from Rod Garcia. But I won't see that for quite awhile. But yes I can't think of better presents to one's self thanknives or firesteel. And My firepiston works great.

And maybe that's why I don't have a wife. Not that I don't want one. But I would allow her to buy her toys when she wanted.

I just went to a sportsmans show and then to GMT, this weekend. Heres what I got: (again):

1 Authentic replica Spanish Watter Bladder

2 Reusable charcoal Handwarmer (more on that later)

3 Scout canteen

4 2 pairs wool socks

5 Small pocketknife

6 10 Boxes of Matches

7 Ordered some Strike Anywheres' of ebay.