WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nazgul

I shouldn't be alive

mbo8yc.jpg

it's a tv show on discovery, that presents some incredible stories of people who went through incredible stuff. it isn't a surviving program but a more informative show. often it shows what happens to the body in different conditions....

this sunday the show told the story about 5 persons that got stranded on a life boat ater theyr yacht sank in the atlantic....in 5 days only 2 people remained alive...

here it goes...5 people: 3 men and 2 wemen went on a cruise with theyr yacht on the atlantic...i don't know for what reason...the yacht sank and so they remained on the life boat...after 3 days, 2 men started to drink the salt water of the atlantic even though they've been told not to...and after 5-6 hours one of them started to halucinate :"i see land !!! i'm going to take the car and come after you guys.." and jumped in the water...not 1 minute later he gets eaten by sharks...after 2 hours the other guy decides to go to buy some cigarettes even though he was in the middle of the ocean. his friends were already exausted and couldn't move very much so they watched how he got eaten by sharks too....in that night one of the girls started to stare at the only guy left and jumped at his neck tu strangle him...after 2 seconds she calmed down and started going nuts by mumbling something and wigling her hand in the air ...in that night she died...the next morning the only 2 remaining people got saved by a russian boat...the story would have been even more interesting with all the details i missed..plus the visual ones since it was a reconstruction

I've seen it a few times.  Very good show.  Not all those people were doing something wrong either when their catastrophe started.  It just shows that you can take all you preperations you want..... stuff happens.

in all the time i went missing from the forum i was and i still am earning my living as a stuntman...and i am so happy that i could have actually played in one of " i shouldn't be alive" episodes...i played as a stuntdouble in the nightmare on the mountain episode...i didn't get to see it ...because the episode is missing on all the torrents i looked it up on

Nazgul!  How are you!  Every time I see a movie with Parkour in it, I think of you!  :thumbsup:

Let me know if you find which episode you are on.  Maybe YouTube will have it?

Was it the one with the father and son in the mountains?

i think it's about a guy who gets lost in the woods and get ruffed up by a bear...

Nazgul!  How are you!  Every time I see a movie with Parkour in it, I think of you!  :thumbsup:

Let me know if you find which episode you are on.  Maybe YouTube will have it?

i didn't find any of the episodes on youtube...but there are a fair number of comerciarls i participated in. by the way, i missed you too holly

Glad to see you back around here.

That's very cool. If it is that one, I think I saw it. It was a father and his sons out hunting on a mountain and one son gets attacked by a bear.

Glad to see you back around here.

That's very cool. If it is that one, I think I saw it. It was a father and his sons out hunting on a mountain and one son gets attacked by a bear.

~ Oooooooooooooooo  I saw that one Too, Machine! It WAS good. Only... I thought the Dad and his hunting buddies sure did take their time before he went out looking for his son.  :glare:  That young man was tough.

this is the guy that gets saved?...is this the episode you are talking about ? i didn't see it :(

P.S. this is a "making of" photo :)

later edit: i found a trailer for that episode on youtube:

124zrzq.jpg