WildSurvive Forum
Swede

CHRISTMAS 2007 FROM SWEDE

That was great Swede... You totally got me... That was one of those serene, happy, vids where all of a sudden the gruesome pic flashes at the end and scares the pants off you!!! :scared: ..... good one... lol.

Seriously, though... nice job, buddy. :peace:

Swede, what do you use to do that? Is it your own software or is it on the web? Great stuff.... see I'm being serious now, Holly.... honest and sincere. :angel:.................. on the outside.

Rick

Windows movie maker and Im running Windows XP and DSL everything helps. You get better with the program as you use it. Theres several ways of producing a video. If your going to use music and rip it with windows media player it will show you the exact time used by the song. Than send the song to your desktop and import it into movie maker. Copy and paste it to the time line feature and than import your pictures and drop them into the picture time line and adjust the time line of all the pictures to match the time line of the song.

Theres lots of different ease in or fade to black things and text additions to the time line or pictures.

Save it to your pc or cd and the rest is history. Nothing to it.    wacky078.gif

Swede, what do you use to do that? Is it your own software or is it on the web? Great stuff.... see I'm being serious now, Holly.... honest and sincere. :angel:.................. on the outside.

Rick

:hugegrin:

Its working for me. It could be the internet is just buisy when you tried it. If it freezes and says try again the download got behind. I view the page in firefox in view rendering engine if that makes any difference. I would guess its in your server and was just buisy. Let me know if you have any more trouble. I could try another video host but all my videos are in mydeo.com.

Good Bob I should have taken your hand held self portrait picture and resized it. It was a liitle close.    :scared:    :P

Good Bob I should have taken your hand held self portrait picture and resized it. It was a liitle close.    :scared:     :P

Maybe next time you could put in a little warning about graphic content...

I cant view it :(

Later edit: ok it opens with windows media player (winamp doesn't know how to do it). Awesome! I'm in there too  happy070.gif

Problem Possible cause

The video seems to freeze but the sound continues This happens when the viewer does not have sufficient bandwidth to see the file. It may be because the viewer doesn't have broadband, or it may be because you have uploaded your .wmv without compressing it first. Check the 'Kbps' figure for your video - if its more than 400Kbps then your viewers may struggle.

Your best bet is to go back to your editing project and save your movie at the 'video for broadband 340Kbps' setting. You do this by selecting 'finish movie' then 'save to my computer' - a drop down of settings will then appear where you will see this setting. At 340Kbps your movie will look great quality but, more importantly, will stream easily across a standard broadband connection. Once you've done this, log into your Mydeo account and upload the new file.

Player displays 'unable to contact server' message This message is displayed if the viewer is behind a firewall that does not allow streaming

Player displays 'this file is unavailable' message  This message is displayed if the Mydeo account holder has deleted the file or their account has expired or closed.

Viewer is prompted to choose a program with which to open the file This message is displayed if the viewer needs to dowload the latest Windows Media Player - this can be found on our 'links' page

No player opens  Viewer may need to download the Windows Media Player

'please try again...' is displayed This message will be displayed if the viewer has insufficient bandwidth to view the file. If you are the file owner and many of your viewers are seeing this message you may need to save the file at lower resolution - we recommend 340kbps.

If you know you have sufficient bandwidth, and you still get this message you might want to try this:

For Windows Media Player version 7.0 and later:

1. On the Tools menu, click Options

2. Click the Network tab

3. Under Protocols, clear UDP

For Windows Media Player version 6.4:

1. On the View menu, click Options

2. Click the Advanced tab

3. Select Streaming Media and click Change

4. Under Protocols, clear UDP.

I get an error message saying 'Windows Media Player cannot play the file'? This is a Windows Media Player error message due to settings within your player. Go to 'Tools' from the dropdown menu (if you cannot see this you may need to right click on the top of the player and select 'Show menu bar' or simply press Ctrl-M).

Then select 'Options' and choose the 'network' tab. Click on 'Configure' and make sure the 'Autodetect proxy settings' is checked. Your video should now play within your Windows Media Player.

I got it to work......at work. 

Swede.....That was AWESOME!  Wow.......I am not even sure what else can be said.....it was excellent.