WildSurvive Forum

Swede,

Either that or put a new latch on it.  :idea:  Then it will be good to go again. Its like us getting new parts when our joints fail . 

I went for a complete transplant on my kit. This is a kit I carry in my truck>

newkit002cr7.jpg

newkit004yg4.jpg

newkit005ed1.jpg

newkit008qm4.jpg

newkit009fk6.jpg

newkit011ho4.jpg

Thanks at least now I dont have to dig down and remove half the stuff to find some thing on the bottom.  :D

Thanks at least now I dont have to dig down and remove half the stuff to find some thing on the bottom.   :D

Looks really well there Swede..., so is that ugly fixed blade under the maya sticks?

Swede, Where are you going to fit your one of your new fixed blades? Regards, Jim

He will have to duct tape it to his leg.  (oh btw aligator - your inbox is stuffed again)

oops.gif  Im sorry its under the fatwood package. Ive got two in there. One is a Cutco fisherman the other is a Bigblue original>

fixedblade002zp5.jpg

I uhhhh couldnt get my double knife set to fit in there and I was afraid it would get uhhh dirty.  :blush: >

fixedblade005qs0.jpg

Very interesting. Well that is definately bigger than your lunch box. Nice and organized. :thumbup:

Swede, what happened to the other 2, the one you made, and the one someone sent to you? Don't they deserve a place in your kit :-) ? Jim

Swede, what happened to the other 2, the one you made, and the one someone sent to you? Don't they deserve a place in your kit :-) ? Jim

Ill ah just carry them in my boots.  :whistle: