WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Its been raining here for hours. I think the ice will go out on Spoon River again. This time I look for ice jams especially on the Illinois River and the Rock River. Were just on the edge of a bad snow storm out in Iowa.

"Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet"

happy097.gif , I never heard it put quite like that but....., yeah you're right.

Its been raining here for hours. I think the ice will go out on Spoon River again. This time I look for ice jams especially on the Illinois River and the Rock River. Were just on the edge of a bad snow storm out in Iowa.

It's been raining here for hours also....., my back yard will be a swamp soon if it keeps up

woo hoo... what a race... sure my guy sucked balls but ryan newman one of my 5 picks ran away with the 50th daytona 500!!!!!!

my rank in my fantacy groups..

3/14

1/9

?/71

poor johnson got 27th..  dang it.  and 20 got 3rd and was beat by his rival kurt busch.. ha ha.

Guest given to the sea...

~ we've had tornado warnings all day. The sky was pitch black. Awsome storm!  :thumbsup:  (I watched it while I was at work)

Im hoping it will take all those cokkle burs out of there and flattens the weeds and grass down.

Hi! :wave:

I'm waiting for Ashley to call me to let me know she is ready to be picked up after the movie lets out. :yawn:  I think she and her crowd went to see "Jumper" or maybe "Spiderwick". 

Good morning campers!  We have cloudy skies, about 50 F, but the temps will fall into the mid-40's by afternoon.  Might see some more rain or snow showers.  I just got done figuring out my overtime for last week....... :greed: .  It was a pain in the butt while I was working (esp with the cold), but the payoff will be nice.  I seem to be over my cold this morning, too.  I had planned to sleep til noon Saturday, but just couldn't pull it off.  Too much "early to bed, early to rise...."

Windy and cold here today. The Spoon River should be flooded I havent went out yet to see this morning. We have to venture out to therapy for Mrs Swede pretty soon.

:yawn:

"Up all night, sleep all day!"  I can't remember who sang that one, but it describes last night after picking Ashley up from her friend's house at 1:00 am.  We decided to get something to eat and after stuffing ourselves and drinking jumbo sized cups of iced tea, we looked like this  8| until around 8:00 this morning! :rofl: 

The sun is shining here, it's in the mid 60s with a 25 mph wind blowing.  Whoo Hoo!

Right now I'm playing "Burnin' For You" by Blue Oyster Cult....next will be "Lotta Love" by Nicolette Larson.  Then, after the break, "Stariway to Heaven".      :dj:

:yawn:

"Up all night, sleep all day!"  I can't remember who sang that one, but it describes last night after picking Ashley up from her friend's house at 1:00 am.  We decided to get something to eat and after stuffing ourselves and drinking jumbo sized cups of iced tea, we looked like this  8| until around 8:00 this morning! :rofl: 

The sun is shining here, it's in the mid 60s with a 25 mph wind blowing.  Whoo Hoo!

Slaughter, from the album "Stick It To Ya".  Let me see if I have that one....I don't believe I do  :blushing: