WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

With all the time zones around the internet its harder to remember when everyone is. Are you suffereing from the tropical storm on the east seacost?

Since the outer bands are counter clockwise, we are still in the top half. We are getting all the wind and rain from the ENE. Wind is picking up a little. Not bad yet. I don't know if it will get too bad except for some local flooding. We needed the rain terribly.

Today was a glorious day, was biking a good part of the day and this afternoon My wife had her first bike ride. I've been looking foreward to this for a long time. Now with her new confidance we could bike most days that the weather and conditions permit. :thumbsup: 

Pre cambrian shield (eroded), so a lot of mid size hills and elevations nothing compared to the Rockies or the Apalachians, lots of swamps in between the hills, great country for mooze, bears, and some deer as of late.

I am about an hour from any of the mountains, but as we drive we can see the ridges. It is very pretty. I love the mountains. I love the woods.