WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Just popped in to say hey... happy114.gif  hope everyone is having a lovely evening out there.  :hugegrin:

Morning Swede, SK!  Its a kinda grey day here...somewhere around 65/70 I'm guessing.  I'm good with that, if only it would stay this way!!

Afternoon peeps!  I'm on a public computer enting time.  Just wanted to let everyone know that my rim2rim journey was a success.  It was probably the hardest hike I ever did. 

Glad you're doing well and trip is going so good. Wish I had more time to ask questions, but I have to go after Lisa. Take care out there!!

I met a man named Bill Kathan who is going to attempt to walk BACKWARDS from rim to rim. ON Sept 24th.  Keep your eyes open on the news for him.  I will update you a bitlater

I met a man named Bill Kathan who is going to attempt to walk BACKWARDS from rim to rim. ON Sept 24th. Keep your eyes open on the news for him. I will update you a bitlater

~ wacky115.gif Why backwards? Why not sideways? Why not skip from rim to rim, or something fun like that? :unsure:

Or Crab walk, or walk on his hands, or sashay, or even Mosey, or sidle from rim to rim?

I'd love to see somebody sidle from rim to rim. :thumbsup: Now THAT would be something to see! LOL!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HOLLY}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}    :wave:    scared011.gif

Hey, guys! :kiss:  Is everyone waterlogged today?  The temps dropped 20 degrees since yesterday with a nice rain most of the day.  :thumbsup:

um whats with this:::::

Wild Survive Forum

WELCOME TO THE WILD SURVIVE FORUM WHERE GOOD FRIENDS MEET THIS WEEKS OUTSTANDING MEMBER ASKDAMICE

OUR CAMPFIRE! (Moderator: Swede)

Campfire Talk