WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

so easy there........geeez

i have to take a 2 day course, hands on test, written test, put 10 rounds on paper(wichis a joke)...i usually put 10 rounds in the middle, since its only at 30 yards.

shoot a clay bird.....and thats just for non restricted.

AR's and pistols are a seperate course , hands on, written, and more targets.

and i still cant even hunt..........thats a whole other 2 days course.

hey doro you in canada?......or the states?.....15 above must be nice!

States......Illinois to be exact!

I wouldn't mind a course for firearms safety as a requirement, Lord knows alot of folks could use it!  We do have mandatory hunter education courses in Kentucky for those born after (I think) January 1, 1975.  Again, I wouldn't mind if they required it for everyone who wants to hunt. 

well it would stop alot of  injured animals,  like hitting em in the back...etc

saftey courses arealways good, especially if your new

im not new to guns, but im gonna own my first one later on this year

~ It's 23 F here!   :scared:    The dog's water is frozen! My fish pond is frozen!  :cry:

What do I do?  How do I keep warm? I might have to find my jacket!   scared011.gif

Be sure and make a hole in the ice in the fish pond......They need the oxygen....

hey a little off topic, since my reformat on my laptop, im needing the license key for MS office 2007.....anyone got one?

Be sure and make a hole in the ice in the fish pond......They need the oxygen....

and it might be lunch time!!.....kitties like fishes!!!

~ you aren't supposed to crack the ice in a small pond. The shock waves can kill the fish. It won't be frozen long. Plus, cold water holds a lot of oxygen. My pond freezes occasionally every year. It never stays frozen long. The sun will melt it by afternoon.  Thank you for thinking of my fish! Up north, people put little floating warmers on their ponds that keep a hole in it, because you ARE right... if it stayed frozen for a long time, they wouldn't have enough oxygen.  :thumbup:

well kitties still like fishes, and dead ones are just as tasty and easier to catch

Sorry taken!!   :D  I had to record something...I still have a PB&J sammich and you can have half...I never even had time to eat it after I made it...BUT!  I did manage to record the "Bulldog Snow Patrol" for today.  So now everyone can hear what they've been clamouring for...."Is they's gonna be skyuul tomorry??"   scared011.gif  Besides, you can imagine what it's like trying to record something after having taken a big bite of a PB&J sammich....

Mine's just plain ol' grape...I'm out of home-made cherry and blueberry, but I do have mulberry.  The lady that hosts our Tuesday Morning Roundtable, Shirley Sexton, makes homemade jellies and churns her own butter.  Nirvana!

And my 92 chevy 1500 will not start. So its in the shop. In the time now I am going to buy a 94 Ford Ranger XLT. From a freind for 500 dollers. Only down side is I need to learn to drive a stick.

Lol its like 10 degrees out side and I have to get carts from 6-10 and bag peoples stuff and clean up after people

Hmm...sounds familiar all right!  Lol!  You just gave me flashbacks!!  Sorry about the truck, sucks to have car troubles!