WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest blacksmith

yeah looking at some mills hope to get the mill out to the land and start soon as we can

You will be very busy for some time now if you are able to get this. Cutting logs, clearing and putting in a pad and building.

It will be a sweet spot for Blacksmith if everything works, using a lot of homemade engineering.  :thumbsup: That to me is going to be the interesting part. Seeing how he does it and why.

Guest blacksmith

yeah will be working all summer just to get a cabin up and a trail in

Guest blacksmith

yeah we have some things going that will help just do not want to say yet

It will take you all summer to get the firewood in. You dont want to run out of firewood in that area of the woods, with those roads, with a bunch of snow on the ground, and glacier ice on the road.

They have until May 13 to get their bid in.

Guest blacksmith

I can get the 4wheeler in

Guest blacksmith

yeah there is a lot of good dry wood just by the land

Guest blacksmith

yeah not that hard we will have the boat so just have to work hard on it and we have a wall tent so I can go out there and work

Guest blacksmith

happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

Hey King, I just bought a book on Dreamweaver and Flash. Im going to start figuring out how to use my programs. Do you use them a lot?

Hello King, How are you doing? Been riding lately

doing good just watching chris pirillo's live feed. http://chris.pirillo.com/live/

Hey King, I just bought a book on Dreamweaver and Flash. Im going to start figuring out how to use my programs. Do you use them a lot?

I use dreamweaver all the time... I have it open right now and photoshop. as for flash. i know how to use it, but really don't have a need for it when i do use flash, it takes some time to put things together. the part i need to work on is my actionscripting.

dreamweaver and flash are easy to use. it's the stuff you use it for that you have to learn (i.e., html, php, javascript, actionscript) and thats what takes years to learn.

if you really need to learn anything in those programs go to to http://www.tutorialized.com/

No riding? Your slacking there.

if you check my blog and twitter you would know i've been riding... :P happy097.gif ya i went riding with some friends from bogley.com two weeks ago, they were down from SLC. and last week I went riding with a local bogley.com member on jem again.

Guest blacksmith

I may be riding a bike to the land in the summer and that would be a lot the same as you do on the trails just maybe harder if a bear wants to play with me

if you check my blog and twitter you would know i've been riding... :P happy097.gif ya i went riding with some friends from bogley.com two weeks ago, they were down from SLC. and last week I went riding with a local bogley.com member on jem again.

Thats cool. Those are some nice trails around there.

I may be riding a bike to the land in the summer and that would be a lot the same as you do on the trails just maybe harder if a bear wants to play with me

Once you guys start making all that noise in the woods from all that building the bears will all be on the other side of the island

Guest blacksmith

yeah they will and the dogs will help they do not like dogs but it is 5 miles from the dock on southside to the land

dreamweaver and flash are easy to use. it's the stuff you use it for that you have to learn (i.e., html, php, javascript, actionscript) and thats what takes years to learn.

Thanks for the link. I have a book on PHP, cant remember the author.

I lurk around on webdeveloper.com, and sitepoint.com as well.

Im glad you say Dreamweaver and Flash is easy, I need something like that as a project, and then I know for sure anything with "java" in it is difficult, but I like the concept of it.