WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Thanks all! I do have a fireproof safe. It holds a number of my guns but not all of them. I'm just not willing to leave them in the safe if I have time to get them out. What if the safe company is wrong?

Here's the other part of the story. The fires in So. California, which are now in Acton, are getting close to my folks! I KNOW they aren't prepared for THAT!

Rocky, it might be time to go get your folks for an extended stay at the rockhounder compound! :o

Rh I'm glad to here your ok and send my best to your parents. You have enough guns to arm a thirs world country .... Ill ad you to my list of idols I will be at that point one day

Rh I'm glad to here your ok and send my best to your parents. You have enough guns to arm a thirs world country .... Ill ad you to my list of idols I will be at that point one day

Well, just remember that when SHTF, just come to my house. :)

Yeah Holly, I'm keeping an eye on that one down there. The CDF is spread thin and thier priority right now is structure protection and letting all the wildland burn. Thanks to the #$%& Sierra Club who got our OHV trails closed down there, now they are overgrown and the engines can't access them to get to the hot spots. Good thinking morons! They just destroyed the environment by trying to protect it, but they don't have ANY foresight or consider the value that these trails have by being maintained by us obnoxious (so they say) "off roaders".

I just spent 70 bucks for a voltage regulator for my John Deere riding mower and it still isnt charging. Might be the wiring or the alternator.  :mad:  :'(

Guest hillbillyswifey510

Glad to hear ur ok rh! I believe that smith and wesson makes safes that are fireproof. The underground man cave gets my vote!

Morning all! The thermometer says it is 56 degrees  here at Cabin Creek Farm. Feels great outside and I have the windows open already. I love it when mother nature helps me stick it to the power company. :hugegrin:  They get way to much of my payday already.

:wave:  Morning... I was just looking back at some of the recent pictures (or trying to) in a couple of Mists posts,,,, and they are not there. Instead there is a photobucket ad in its place. What happened to the pictures?  8|

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!"  :thumbsup:

I love fall!  I hope this weather will stick around for a few days.  I woke up in the middle of the night and had to pull the quilt up over me.  I think it was around 59*F last night.  I have the windows open today and there is a nice breeze blowing.

hillbilly, what's been going on with you?  Have you been drinking coffee late in the afternoon or having caffeine at night?

Hi there campies. I'm working at an emergency help center for the familiies that lost homes in the fire. I'm helping them (with others from our office) with all the permitting stuff they'll need to obtain. I know it'll be like "salt in the wound" for the ones trying to rebuild, so we're helping them through that process. Unfortunately the contractors are there too, like vultures looking for work. We had the sheriff assign two deputies to keep them out.

It's so good of you to do that, Rocky.  Those poor people must be frantic with worry and despair.  I can't think of a better person to be there with them than you! :kiss:

Thanks Darlin! I'm just back at my office grabbing stuff they don't have there at the center, staplers, notepads, pens, that sort of thing. Just took a moment to say hi!

I'll pray that the big wheels of the government turn quickly for everyone.  If not, we'll go camp out in the Governator's front yard! :grin: