WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEARJUNKY!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back to the lawyer this morning to try to get her mothers estate settled.   :curse:

Want me to send you a big bottle of aspirin  :hugegrin:

Hi Campies! Check the buy/sell/trade thread. I have perfected the art of "paracord bracelets". I saw machine had started a thread to "trade" some about a year ago, so I thought I'd lend my new fangeled expertise to anyone that wanted one.

Holly, Swede is right, poke your head down by your brake pedal and see if that switch is gummed up. When I would come back from overseas, my truck would do that all the time from sitting for so long. Spray a little WD-40 on it and it's back to normal.

Hi, happy campers!  :wave:

I just got back from the attorney's office.  Robbie and I sold our house and it closed today.   gen165.gif 

This happy camper is doing great!  :thumbsup:

I called my aunt Gail to see if I can go up for a visit before my new job starts next Friday.  I love going to see her and Uncle Hank.  I have a little bookcase I need Hank to help me fix.  I followed the directions exactly for putting it together, but it leans to one side.  I guess that's what I get for $19.  :rofl:

Usually the back board is what squares it up. If its a kit it may look like a piece of card board. When you nail it on with those tiny nails it will square it right up.

Me and Blair went Crap ie fishin this evening and caught a small mess. Better than a sharp stick in the eye.