WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I clicked on it and it said it had been taken down due to copy write problems.

OOO I see what your looking at... the video.. well you should have seen it on tv, and if you didn't consider yourself lucky. 

the job is going pretty good ... one more month and my field training will be done, i can't wait.

Congrats on your new job ... if i remember you're starting on friday?

Thanks, my friend! :hug:  It's next Friday, so I have another week to goof off.  :grin:

What do you like the very best about your job?

i think what i like the most is that i'm always moving around and everyday is different ... you never really know what's going to happen.

i think what i like the most is that i'm always moving around and everyday is different ... you never really know what's going to happen.

It takes a true gift to be able to handle that type of environment.  You have to be prepared for anything at any given time.  :yes:

no i'm not in any specialized section ... just doing general duty .... i would like to get into IT eventually, for now i'll just try to figure out what kind of courses i need to take to get in there.

What's your new job going to be all about?

I'll be underwriting mortgage loans.  According to the manager of this company, there is plenty of opportunity for advancement into loan auditing, which is what I'd really love to do.  That's when you get in really deep and make major credit decisions and set company policy.  I think that would be fun!

You are sweet to say so!

I guess I should get to bed now.  I have to be up early tomorrow.

It is SO good seeing you, Radek.  :hug:  I am so happy you are doing so well in life.  I'll catch up with you later!  :wave:

I really like it when old friends show up. It makes doing this forum thing worth while. I think our being here lets members know they can depend on our site being open so they can touch base from time to time. I remember when Les shut his forum down with out any warning or a how-de-do and how I felt. I could never do that to friends. It sure changed my mind about the guy.  :thumbdown:

Good morning everyone!  Had a sinus headache half the day yesterday so I didn't do much of anything, but doing better today.  I got in here around 5:20am to record the news and get the weathers and such ready.  Long day ahead!

Holly, congrats on the new job!!  :hug:

{{{{{KENTUCKY BOB!!!}}}}} 

Thank you for your prayers, K-Bob! :hug:  I am SO relieved to have found a job, even though it's going to cut into my free time something fierce.  :hugegrin:

I'm sorry about your headache!  It must be from this cold front moving across the area.  My sinuses are driving me crazy this week too.  :yes:

My nose is running, sneezing and itchy eyes again. Ive never seen so much goldenrod as Ive seen this year.  :dribble: