WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Rest of Today

Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. Breezy. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

The company I just started with is "weeding out the weaklings" right now.  For the past four days, the 127 people that were hired last month have gone through 4 days of testing.  We won't know for a couple of weeks if we passed or failed.  I think I did okay!  :unsure:

The good thing is, I'm through with the testing!  And we finished up early today, so I was able to come home and take a real Holly nap.  :thumbsup:

It's gorgeous outside.  It's a typical October "golden day" with a crisp breeze and a warm sun and NO humidity!  I love this time of year best of all. 

Let me be the first to post some thing today. Cloudy and cool is my weather forecast here today.

Hi folks!  Weird week for me, I worked Sunday and Monday, off Tuesday, worked Wednesday morning shift, off Thursday, working Friday night and off Saturday.  I don't know whether I'm coming or going.... :unsure:

Its no longer cool here its colder than usual  :sad:  Its cold enough so you couldnt survive out there with out protection cold with some rain mixed in.  scared011.gif

Guest blacksmith

same here Swede cold rain no fun to work in

we did get a lot of things for the cabin in town today

still have to find a dentist that will be on island soon

got my badge today from the chief

Hi folks!  Weird week for me, I worked Sunday and Monday, off Tuesday, worked Wednesday morning shift, off Thursday, working Friday night and off Saturday.  I don't know whether I'm coming or going.... :unsure:

I have been wondering where you've been lately! :hug:

Good morning, happy campers!  It's a beautiful morning!  It's going to be around 81*F today and partly cloudy.  I'm doing housework this morning, then my friend Kaye and I are going to a wedding.  I met Kaye during our training at Wachovia Mortgage in April and we became instant friends.  She is one of the few women I've met who makes me feel short!  Kaye is well over six feet tall.  :grin:

The young lady who is getting married today is our trainer from Wachovia.  Kaye and I sort of "adopted" Jennifer as our little sister and we really enjoyed going to lunch together and sharing our life experiences with her.  And even though Kaye and I were laid off from Wachovia, we kept in touch with each other.  Jennifer wanted her "big sisters" to be there for her special day.  I am SO happy for her! 

Good morning, happy campers!  It's a beautiful morning!  It's going to be around 81*F today and partly cloudy.  I'm doing housework this morning, then my friend Kaye and I are going to a wedding.  I met Kaye during our training at Wachovia Mortgage in April and we became instant friends.  She is one of the few women I've met who makes me feel short!  Kaye is well over six feet tall.  :grin:

The young lady who is getting married today is our trainer from Wachovia.  Kaye and I sort of "adopted" Jennifer as our little sister and we really enjoyed going to lunch together and sharing our life experiences with her.  And even though Kaye and I were laid off from Wachovia, we kept in touch with each other.  Jennifer wanted her "big sisters" to be there for her special day.  I am SO happy for her! 

~  :yawn:  taken stretches, wincing at some new pain in her right shoulder that wasn't there before she walked the dog last night. "Holly? What kind of BIG Sister ARE you?"  she takes a sip of coffee. "A GOOD Big sister would've talked her OUT of it. "    :glare:

You should've told her to RUN! Run with all your might! (In the opposite direction from the alter.)    :scared:

:P :whistle: :rofl:

In spite of cold damp weather our town in a max capacity from the scenic drive. Go figure. We havent ventured out yet today because getting back into town takes a hour. Were heading out to the farm for some measurements to build a platform for my Franklin wood burner for the basement at the farm house. Im going to set it up for some grilling and hanging pot cooking. Ill post some pictures when its done.

went climbing.. couldn't get more than 10ft.. LOL but i hardly have enough streagnth to type. 

i can talk... LOL

my skype name is silvercg